Death by DeSantis

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can wait for you to look it up and share factual data. Given your misconceptions and misinformation on other matters, I think it best to not rely on your memory.
If Muttly doesn't mind, I'm sitting here goofing off on the computer and can offer this additional info. I already knew about NY, NJ and PA but had forgotten about CA and MI. BTW, I love it when these news organizations get headlines wrong. There was a total of five governors.

Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
muttly, just curious. Are you vaccinated against COVID-19? Why or why not?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Having no underlying conditions, being in excellent health and good shape, and being fully vaccinated, monoclonal treated and now having a degree of natural immunity, I should be almost bulletproof now, right?
Let's keep our fingers crossed. Just think of your breakthrough case as a gift of natural antibodies to add to the others.:mask:

Reactions: ATeam

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I can wait for you to look it up and share factual data. Given your misconceptions and misinformation on other matters, I think it best to not rely on your memory.
Long memory decent. Short term, eh, not always great.
But here it is:
#peskyfacts

image from another related article.

DADDCCB9-3B88-49A5-827D-0331B12FEEA0.png

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The 4 Governors were all over the news channels for putting covid infected into nursing homes and rehabilitation centers.
I remember that with NY Gov. Cuomo. I heard nothing of the other three you mention. Again, source?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everything that I read on those patients that were "forced" to go back to the nursing homes were people who had tested positive for the virus, but where recovered to the point where they didnt need to be at the hospital anymore and they needed the beds for others.

We really need Paul Harvey back so he can tell the rest of the story.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everything that I read on those patients that were "forced" to go back to the nursing homes were people who had tested positive for the virus, but where recovered to the point where they didnt need to be at the hospital anymore and they needed the beds for others.

We really need Paul Harvey back so he can tell the rest of the story.
No need for Paul Harvey. Just refer to the article linked in post #341.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No need for Paul Harvey. Just refer to the article linked in post #341.
So people that were deemed healthy enough to move back to the nursing homes should have been left in the hospitals taking up beds for people who were way sicker?

There are people who test positive for weeks after they feel better, should they isolate at home while positive, yes, should they occupy a precious hospital bed while they test positive, no.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
So people that were deemed healthy enough to move back to the nursing homes should have been left in the hospitals taking up beds for people who were way sicker?

There are people who test positive for weeks after they feel better, should they isolate at home while positive, yes, should they occupy a precious hospital bed while they test positive, no.
There were “transitional facilities” for them.
#Desantisaheadofthecurve
#Greatjob0E9488FE-6905-450B-BFE9-B39C200B6E61.png

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’m not totally sure about this but I would wager that Florida has way more nursing home beds than New York, which would allow desantis to do something like that here. Each state had to work with what resources they have.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT