Dang gum junk!!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Belleville?

OH you mean Rawsonville, those guys are something else. Won't go there any more, I don't think FedEx approves anyone, I think they just use any approved Qualcomm dealer.

I went all the way there for a quote on parts and they said "if you are going to buy them, we'll give the quote to you". I told them to stick it up their a** and complained to Freightliner. The other two FL dealers I deal with I asked them if they were going to pull that crap with me which they didn't.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was told that FedEx had "Qualcomm" shops that they dealt with and other that they did not. I don't know anything else about the Freightliner I went to.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well hate to say this ... ah not really but anywho ... if the carrier tells you where to go, then they seem to act like they own you. ANY qualified qualcomm dealer/repair center should be good enough for them because there isn't a thing special about the equipment.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Heading off to the Clink (clunk) shop in Atlanta in a few minutes to have my "electric brick" looked at. Nothing that could be done by remote was able to correct the problem.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got the "electric brick" replaced. They replaced the entire unit AND the wiring. We logged it. I wonder if their fooling around with all those wires knocked a ground lose and the is why I am losing all my lights? Not saying it did. Just seems odd. NO problems prior to having the work done and now, problems.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well of course it caused the problem.

Don't you watch them work on the truck?

Did you get the leak fixed?