Dancing With The Scumbags

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Everyone please email ABC/ Dancing With The Stars and inform them your not watching the show any longer until Tom Delay is bounced off.He is the very TD who is receiving life long Government health care, is a lying liar(indicted) and is a head honcho for teabaggers,whatever the hell they are all about. It's a national shame that such a person as this corrupt piece of wasted skin can be featured on family television.Don't talk to me about the liberal media when ABC goes along with this outrage.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Andy, I don't know if you hang around leno or not but if you do kind of mention it to him that having Paul Rubens on his show just didn't cut it with a lot of liberal and conservatives alike and his ratings may not come back.

You know maybe you can suggest to leno that he have both rubens and jones on together, that will help his ratings.

You do that for me and I will be screaming at ABC for you - ok?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Everyone please email ABC/ Dancing With The Stars and inform them your not watching the show any longer until Tom Delay is bounced off.He is the very TD who is receiving life long Government health care, is a lying liar(indicted) and is a head honcho for teabaggers,whatever the hell they are all about. It's a national shame that such a person as this corrupt piece of wasted skin can be featured on family television.Don't talk to me about the liberal media when ABC goes along with this outrage.

I SO agree....how dare they put someone on their network that so many can't stand to look at....I'll get right on that email.

You seem a little "stressed" there buddy.....anything we can do to help? :rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As opposed to that paragon of virtuous television Jerry Springer. Save the whole not the same thing speech and the rest of it. The point is you are talking about nothing more than a useless, frivolous fluff tv show that offers little other than women dressed to tease/please and annoying hosts/judges.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Having never seen DWTS, I'm assuming its ratings are maintained by the same bored, unemployed housewives and welfare parasites that make up the audience for Oprah and The View. My first thought was "why would DeLay want to be on this ridiculous show"? There's probably a small percentage of them that actually vote, or even keep up with politics. However, I'm sure they all recognized Jerry Springer when he appeared. About Tom DeLay - somebody refresh my memory; was he ever convicted of any crimes?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I too have never seen DWTS.....nor any of those "reality" shows...reality is working for a living, not sitting on ones azz watching TV......

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, he hasn't even been taken to trial on it it's so weak.