counterprotest

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The OWS crowd have made their point and now it's time to disperse. At least I think they made their point. On second thought they haven't made a point. The gatherings have been basically pointless.:D

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Colon Powell can be hoodwinked from time to time so there is that. Or is that being bamboozled? Or maybe having the wool pulled over one's eyes. :D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Colon Powell can be hoodwinked from time to time so there is that. Or is that being bamboozled? Or maybe having the wool pulled over one's eyes. :D
Oh really ?

Who bamboozled Colin ?

Care to expound on this a little ?

You might (as well) be saying:

.... Bush and Cheney lied .....

..... innocent people died .....

This would seemingly be a place where my recent advice to Boobubla might come in handy:

Don't promote/push the opposition's line .....

Glad to see you're paying attention and are lighting-quick on the uptake ;)

Arf ! Arf !

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh really ?

Who bamboozled Colin ?

Care to expound on this a little ?

You might (as well) be saying:

.... Bush and Cheney lied .....

..... innocent people died .....

This would seemingly be a place where my recent advice to Boobubla might come in handy:

Don't promote/push the opposition's line .....

Glad to see you're paying attention and are lighting-quick on the uptake ;)

Arf ! Arf !

Quit watching Michael Moore movies Lentil.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Quit watching Michael Moore movies Lentil.
Factually ......... I've never seen a Michael Moore movie.

Evidently you're a very astute fellow ..... in a similar manner to Mr. Brisket ..... :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work !

..... now ..... what was that you were saying about Powell ?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Powell is a liberal and easily influenced by the liberal media and the people he hangs out with in Washington DC.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Powell is a liberal and easily influenced by the liberal media and the people he hangs out with in Washington DC.
Actually, what he is .... is "not a neo-con" .... I guess that could make him a moderate Republican ..... and not (as he remarked to Jack Straw at one point), one of the "f___ing crazies"