congratulation LOAD1

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well a big thankyou to load1 for adding the new macro 19 now we can see how many is sitting in the area before the next big or small load comes our way or maybe where to deadhead to sorry owner but it is about making bucks well that is if my baby and the travelling ghost will allow me to make $$$ but a BIG THANKYOU TO LOAD 1 ON THIS ADDED FEATURE
PETE .. WOMBAT

Nadal

Seasoned Expediter
well a big thankyou to load1 for adding the new macro 19 now we can see how many is sitting in the area before the next big or small load comes our way or maybe where to deadhead to sorry owner but it is about making bucks well that is if my baby and the travelling ghost will allow me to make $$$ but a BIG THANKYOU TO LOAD 1 ON THIS ADDED FEATURE
PETE .. WOMBAT

well a big thankyou to Panther for having the macro 8 now we can see how many is sitting in the area before the next big or small load comes our way or maybe where to deadhead to sorry owner but it is about making bucks well that is ......

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
That is absolutely fantastic to hear about. It is very refreshing to hear some great news about Load One, it's not that often that we get to hear about wonderful Carriers making a big impact for their partners.

What do you think people, isn't it great to hear some positive news in this thread.

By the way Wombat did you by chance see another thread discussing the same subject?

Last edited:

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
nope i did not enjoying this brief bit of sunshine at the moment
Well consider taking five or ten minutes reading the Load One thread, it is full of useful information. But I'm glad that Load One is working so well for you. Could you please take a moment and tell us some of your experiences with Load One?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well in the 40 yrs in trucking driving road trains in the outback dodging kangaroo,s emu etc swallowing a lot of red dust to changing wheels in the middle of the australian outback but keeping a watchful eye out for king browns deadly snake under a blazing sun with just boots shorts these kind of shorts are looked at funny over here right up to the thigh ok we call these studdys tank top ,
then moved here around 12 yrs ago who counting lost the shorts for thermals two jackets thick socks but yes work or owned a truck with several expedite companys and i would put LOAD1 up there in the top of the list i really would the president well what can i say about him everytime i have seem him always a great smile and a friendly smile the folks in admin logs safety settlement always make you feel welcome once you walk in the door not like one i will not mention where you feel like you are coming into into fort knox where you buzz to get in the door then buzz to get in the next door so i like LOAD1 with there open door policy then upstairs ok the folks upstairs
always make to feel nice when you walk in there with smile on there face but busy trying to find loads there is times that it is hard to get them on the phone but i guess that goes to say it is like that with any company but i guess that is what makes a good company the office staff , safety dept, logs dispatch or load planning and i guess us guys & gals out here in all kind of weather away from our homes for several weeks or months but is anyone asking us to do this nope i do not know about anyone else but i would not give it up for all the bloody money in china or usa ok in forty yrs in this game i have enjoyed it very much and i guess no i will continue enjoy doing it for the next 40 yrs ok the 10 at least providing my health stays good ,

but CONGRATULATION does go to load 1 for being a dam good company in my view keep up the great work and to all drivers owners management office staff have a merry christmas & a happy new year hoping it is a great festive season for everyone of you & a prosperous safe new year in 2011

peter ... wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well consider taking five or ten minutes reading the Load One thread, it is full of useful information. But I'm glad that Load One is working so well for you. Could you please take a moment and tell us some of your experiences with Load One?

hope that answers your question ok

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
That is great to hear we often times don't say enough about the truly good Carriers out there.

This has to be music to the ears of so many drivers out there. Anybody else have additional thoughts about Load One that they would care to share?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
by the way a good company is what you want it to be always keep dispatch up to date with the load if you run into trouble always be on time with pick up and delivery i do know my records should show 100% pick up & delivery do not ring in after you already been delayed for several hours ago telling dispatch by the way i am not going to be able to make delivery time in my own way i like to keep these guys even if i got this wonderful computer gizmoo in the truck up to date that is the way the guy who got me into this expedite business taught me THANKS DAVE but anyhow that is my input at least
wombat

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
by the way a good company is what you want it to be always keep dispatch up to date with the load if you run into trouble always be on time with pick up and delivery i do know my records should show 100% pick up & delivery do not ring in after you already been delayed for several hours ago telling dispatch by the way i am not going to be able to make delivery time in my own way i like to keep these guys even if i got this wonderful computer gizmoo in the truck up to date that is the way the guy who got me into this expedite business taught me THANKS DAVE but anyhow that is my input at least
wombat
You sound like a very savvy expediter. Maybe you could post how a great Carrier like Load One lets a very knowledgeable expediter like yourself succeed.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
But don't forget all the not-so-useful information. :D
Why, what ever do you mean? If there was useless off topic posts in that thread I am sure that either Lawrence, Dreamer or one or more of the Moderators would have deleted those posts if it got out of hand.

The Code of Conduct clearly states the following:

8. Spamming is prohibited.
Spam is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic again and again or nonsensical posts that have no
substance
and are often designed to annoy other forum users. Posts of this nature are not conducive to the community
and are unwelcome.
- Posting an identical topic in more than one forum is considered spam. - Sending any commercial
message via the private message (PM) feature of the forum will also be considered as spamming.

So based on that, you must be mistaken.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The Admins and Mods have better things to do then get involved in useless dribble

I believe the word you meant is drivel.
And actually, 'getting involved' is exactly what the mods are supposed to do, when the situation calls for it - else why are they here?
When multiple threads get swamped with useless drivel, either someone reins it in, or people lose interest and go elsewhere, IMO.
Twitter was designed for useless drivel, EO can't hope to compete at it, so maybe we should stick to what made this site better: brains, individuality, creativity, caring, and wanting to learn more about the field of expediting.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hmm now they move the wrong thread....this one should have been moved instead of the "I have a question" thread....gee whiz...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe the word you meant is drivel.
And actually, 'getting involved' is exactly what the mods are supposed to do, when the situation calls for it - else why are they here?
When multiple threads get swamped with useless drivel, either someone reins it in, or people lose interest and go elsewhere, IMO.
Twitter was designed for useless drivel, EO can't hope to compete at it, so maybe we should stick to what made this site better: brains, individuality, creativity, caring, and wanting to learn more about the field of expediting.

Now you are telling people what they meant? Gee whiz...isn't that dictionary wore out yet? :rolleyes: