coming out of retirement

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
started on Monday morning at 0600, stayed in Richmond VA, over night so wouldn't have get up super early Monday. there is always that learning curve find where the receiving dock is or the receiving area is. Some I knew where they were at. The truck I was driving was no western star. use left gate to get in out of box, to old to be climbing up down. then second time things went easier, but early hours are tough .
There were a lot delivers to be by made all times, with min's to go . plus all shut, downs at tunnels just where fun starts

Reactions: ucfd608

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
started on Monday morning at 0600, stayed in Richmond VA, over night so wouldn't have get up super early Monday. there is always that learning curve find where the receiving dock is or the receiving area is. Some I knew where they were at. The truck I was driving was no western star. use left gate to get in out of box, to old to be climbing up down. then second time things went easier, but early hours are tough .
There were a lot delivers to be by made all times, with min's to go . plus all shut, downs at tunnels just where fun starts
PM OVM and tell him how great it is to un-retire, I miss him

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
ec05c061cc65b8c43147cecb583031b9.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
finished at 1600 back to being retired, just couldn't say no, to them after they had better so good to for over 13 3/4 years. Ceva is a great place in Richmond VA