Come and Join my Journey Expediting in a van

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Good videos. I like that guys window van. I have been thinking about getting a nice window van because they are cleaner than the used plumber vans, and they also have air-conditioning and heating in the back. I always get a kick out of looking at everyone's personal touch on the way they trick out their vans. Some drivers are so creative. One driver I met had solar panels on top of his van to power his radio, laptop, lights, and his DVD player. If you could hook something like that up to a deep cycle battery and run the panels during the day and the battery at night, that would be so cool. Any how, thanks for the videos. Great work!

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good videos. I like that guys window van. I have been thinking about getting a nice window van because they are cleaner than the used plumber vans, and they also have air-conditioning and heating in the back. I always get a kick out of looking at everyone's personal touch on the way they trick out their vans. Some drivers are so creative. One driver I met had solar panels on top of his van to power his radio, laptop, lights, and his DVD player. If you could hook something like that up to a deep cycle battery and run the panels during the day and the battery at night, that would be so cool. Any how, thanks for the videos. Great work!
Thank ya blizz, im "That guys" lol. Solar panels are cool but be wary of making sure you tighten them down VERY good as they do and will fly off and check them every other week for loosening bolts and such & retighten regularly if this is the direction you go!! Thx for watching and cya soon friend!!

Reactions: blizzard2014

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thank ya blizz, im "That guys" lol. Solar panels are cool but be wary of making sure you tighten them down VERY good as they do and will fly off and check them every other week for loosening bolts and such & retighten regularly if this is the direction you go!! Thx for watching and cya soon friend!!

How well do they work? What all can you run off of them?

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
ive never had, but know many that do and they are van dwellers or rver's and they enlighten me to there horror stories all the time, lol.

DST001

Expert Expediter
Thanks for watching and the compliment yes I would love to have a solar set up free power just make sure to check the solar panels for loose bolts every once in a while .
Good videos. I like that guys window van. I have been thinking about getting a nice window van because they are cleaner than the used plumber vans, and they also have air-conditioning and heating in the back. I always get a kick out of looking at everyone's personal touch on the way they trick out their vans. Some drivers are

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Walmart in Paris. How romantic. Oh, wait, that's April in Paris. Never mind.

I live half an hour north of there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moot

DST001

Expert Expediter
Walmart in Paris. How romantic. Oh, wait, that's April in Paris. Never mind.

I live half an hour north of there.

Lol I like the area Awesome scenery a lot better than Windsor/Detroit area :) Turtle you live in a Nice State :cool: