College Football Teams I Cheer For

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I am not a big fan of the professianal sports teams like I use to be, in recent years I have come to like watching college sports more than the pros and here are my college football teams go Mizzou and Navy

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Sparty. I don't care who plays anyone else. Although, I'd love to see Ohio State get beat by Penn State and let Sparty get a lone Big-10 championship.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Tomorrows games Sat Nov 13 Missouri vs Kansas and Navy vs Central Michigan go Mizzou and go Navy

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
My youngest son now that he is home is on the defensive coaching staff for the University of Toledo Rockets..so i just found out that they will be in the Motor City Bowl on Dec 26th...think they are playing Florida International, but not sure...might have to grab a bunch of tickets for his brothers and sisters and their spouses and the wife and myself.....and head up there to the game...

Kinds sucks that they are going to a bowl game that is only 50 miles from home, but it is still a bowl game and all that surrounds it....

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Ohio State and any one who plays the Wolverines, Go Bucks! Of course my husband, Tracy is just the opposite of me on this opinion. So we have fun in our house.
Laura Gomoll