Classic movies

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's classic movie Saturday.

Currently watching the 1936 classic Last of the Mohecans on TMC.

A perfect way to spend a cold day, imo

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's classic movie Saturday.

Currently watching the 1936 classic Last of the Mohecans on TMC.

A perfect way to spend a cold day, imo

The NFL playoffs are on NBC starting at 4pm .....is your team still playing....:p

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I think a perfect way to spend a cold day is making a pot of chili - but I don't have a tv, lol. ;)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I think a perfect way to spend a cold day is making a pot of chili - but I don't have a tv, lol. ;)

Got a laptop? Find a Lowe's and go on Hulu. Lowe's wifi is STRONG in their front lots. I watched movies and sitcoms from their lot many times. Great entertainment. I even added a big Kicker speaker so the audio experience matched the movie well. It was quite entertaining!!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Grumpy/Grumpier old Men...always end up watching when I come across them..

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If LOS is a Lions fan, his team lost last week to the hated Cowgirls. However, sweet revenge has been exacted by the Green Bay Packers, so it's all good :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If LOS is a Lions fan, his team lost last week to the hated Cowgirls. However, sweet revenge has been exacted by the Green Bay Packers, so it's all good :D
No, It's not all good.

The NFL owes the Lions big time!
:mad:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I am sort of a Lions fan. IF I watch football, and the Lions are on, I would watch. I would rather hunt, fish, shoot or work on toys, than watch football. I also often would rather watch NCIS reruns that any football game.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, It's not all good.

The NFL owes the Lions big time!
:mad:

Unless you forget, the officials missed/did not call, at least, 7 penalties against the Lions that day, including one on that same play for grabbing the face mask. No game, if well played, should ever come down to one bad call.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unless you forget, the officials missed/did not call, at least, 7 penalties against the Lions that day, including one on that same play for grabbing the face mask. No game, if well played, should ever come down to one bad call.
Those don't count. :rolleyes: