Cigarette Butts?!?!

dodgeboy

Seasoned Expediter
I'm clearly not to Bright, but it seems to me when your averaging about $110.00 a day before expenses, staying in Motels when your slow. Your probably in the same tax bracket as some one who bags Groceries for a living.

When I was leased on with Panther I grossed 15 thousand in two months and 3 weeks. So, if I get back with the right company again, I will make more money.:cool:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ok pj pick on the poor van guys!!!

Rob, I know it's tough to spot sarcasm sometimes, but Pjjjj wouldn't 'pick on' anyone - seems to me she was pointing out that no one else should, either. Like Moot's "Ban the van!" campaign, it's not to be taken at face value, ya know? ;)

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I was not trying to pick on anyone or be sarcastic, it just seems to me if your earning $110.00 a week before you pay for fuel & personal needs your in the wrong business.

nighttrain

Seasoned Expediter
i can say first hand unless you own the truck u cant make money in a van

drove van for both fed ex and panther
had to sit alot which i hated (cause i was used to being in a straight as a team

but times the owners paid me a 60/40 split and i had to buy fuel

but if you were the owner u could make money

but what i cant figure is why there would be a team in a van
there was barley room for just me let alone 2 people

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
i can say first hand unless you own the truck u cant make money in a van

drove van for both fed ex and panther
had to sit alot which i hated (cause i was used to being in a straight as a team

but times the owners paid me a 60/40 split and i had to buy fuel

but if you were the owner u could make money

but what i cant figure is why there would be a team in a van
there was barley room for just me let alone 2 people

I don't know about tha owner making all that much money.

I have been there and know a little bit about a 60/40 split. The owner can make money only if the driver works. If the driver just uses the van to make enough to get by on, then the owner is going to loose his caboose.