Chinese snugger heater

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Greg, isn't that Propex heater what use to be found in VW bus campers?? If it is and i remember right, they didn't make a bunch of heat....but with the technology now, maybe they are better...

Yep the same ones but I had one for a bit and it would get hot in the pickup that it was installed in. I would venture to guess that it would be worth the price for those who like the propane idea.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am finally biting the bullet and getting one installed at the ThermoKing in St Paul first week of Jan. a D4....:)

idtrans

Expert Expediter
well first winter with the snugger heater in my tractor and the unit performed top notch! I am very pleased with the snugger. Turns out unit is a Australian owed company. I would say to anyone who doesn't have a small diesel bunk heater to get one. I'm sure now that summers almost here you could get a great deal on the units at sapp bros I -80 peru Illinois.

I'm glad I took one for the team it was worth every $!

Refer Hauler

Expert Expediter
Suggest you start it up every month and let it run at high temp for at least 30 minutes, Most of the problem units I have heard about are a result of the nozzle getting plugged up due to lack of operation. have had same unit (espar) for 4 years with no problems

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Well guys going on a 2nd year with my Snugger heater and so far AWESOME bargain LOL. So far I would say it paid itself off big time this year now this coming winter is the make up for the investment.

just put this since some of you asked me to post about a year after install so this was the post lol

petercar

Active Expediter
nice, it only takes 90 days to pay for a heater @ 4.00 a gallon of fuel.

my espar is 4 years and going.

guido4475

Not a Member
Second year on my Espar B-4, and it is still capable of heating me out of the 12' cargo area/sleeper, with no problems yet.The best $ I spent.Along with the generator and rooftop a/c.

peter

Active Expediter
I get my snugger 3 weeks ago for 850 in Chicago. They have mobil unit that will get to you, and save you time:D. call 7733835240 to contact them.