Cheri's idea

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Cheri mentioned in another post about using a pastry brush for dusting around the driver portion of the cab. I LOVE that idea. I am getting a pastry brush for cleaning. She has the most amazing ideas.

When spot cleaning clothes I learned to use a little bit of toothpaste and an old toothbrush. It removes so many spots. You can clean the spot a little/brush your teeth a little, clean the spot a little...
Seriously, it really does a great job removing a small spot of grease or marker or ball point pen...if you don't have one of those eraser pens.

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
"Talent is God-given; be thankful.
Praise is man-given; be humble
Conceit is self-given; be careful."

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
You can clean the spot a little/brush your teeth a little, clean the spot a little...

That's the ultimate in multi-tasking India! LOL

Good Tip :)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
India, remind me if I ever ask I don't want to borrow your toothbrush!!

Please tell me know how to get pen ink off of the vinyl in the truck. I don't know how and I am not going to ask questions but someone who shall not be named looks like they scribbled about their head on the vinyl of the truck.

Something else that we carry a lot of is industrial strength Velcro. I have that stuff everywhere and then I also carry goo remover for when I don't want the velcro there anymore.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Linder, try 'Magic eraser" by Mr Clean, on the marker - my eldest daughter swears by it's magical abilities to remove unwanted ink & marker graffiti,(and because she's the Mom of "Hurricane Meg", she's had a LOT of experience on the subject, lol.);)