Check out this van...

Packmule

Expert Expediter
T-Hawk,

That is quite a van! by the deminsions you could have a 6' sleeper area and still meet the requirements of a B unit.
I wonder how much will it take to get that one? Maybe 12K? That would be great!!!

Dan

Packmule

Expert Expediter
He may be right, but 12K would be my max and feel like I got a rel good deal. Know what I mean?

Dan

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great looking vehicle. That's the one I've been mentioning for the last year or more except I'd go with the 17' body instead of the 15' this one has. I'd also use an E450 or G4500 chassis. You could build about a 90" sleeper and still carry 2 skids of 2000 pounds each. Definitely a fine looking vehicle.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 4958, 5447
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sharp looking van! If it came in under 10,000# it would be something to consider. My feeling is if you need a log book, get a real truck.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You could probably do the 12' body under 10k. I expect all CMV's to have to log within a couple of years though so it probably won't matter before long. The larger 17' version would be a tough vehicle to beat for maneuverability and capacity with decent (relative) economy.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 4958, 5447
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

BanditMan

Expert Expediter
Well, friends, the e-bay auction just ended...in the last seven minutes the bids went from $14,500 to the selling price of $15,600.

I was just up late lurking on the site and knew that some of you who were interested were probably running hard and couldn't check the final minutes of the auction.

The buyer's location was undisclosed.