cargo van drivers only

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Week before last: 962 loaded, 138 deadhead, on two loads,
Last week: 2527 loaded, 229 deadhead, on two loads,
This week so far: 1149 loaded, 166 deadhead, on two loads.

Of course, I hear from "reliable sources" that: 1. my company is about go insolvent at any moment, 2. they have no freight or customers, and 3. have probably actually lied to me about these miles that I ran above, and that it was all just a big Hallucination (.... I think I'll just go kill myself ..... errr .... NOT .... :D)

Last edited:

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
I recently attended Panther's orientation and there was only one cargo van driver. The instructor stated that Panther had about 700 vans signed on and was looking to reduce that number to around 300. Hope this helps you.

Last edited:

aileron

Expert Expediter
I attended Panther's orientation this week and there was one cargo van driver. The instructer stated that Panther had about 700 vans signed on and was looking to reduce that number to around 300. Hope this helps you.

Wow, if Panther is doing that, it must be pretty bad.

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
I hate to see that kind of posts when the driver or owner says "" my company ....""It's an open forum in a free country!! If you hide the name your post is not effective at all!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I hate to see that kind of posts when the driver or owner says "" my company ....""It's an open forum in a free country!! If you hide the name your post is not effective at all!
Depends on what you mean by effective. If you say something about "your company" and you name them by name, and "your company" doesn't like what you say about them, they could very well effectively never give you another load, or simply and effectively, cancel your contract.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
.... sorta that double-edged sword kinda deal eh ?

Zoli: It might just be a test ..... to see who's been paying attention .....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Week before last: 962 loaded, 138 deadhead, on two loads,
Last week: 2527 loaded, 229 deadhead, on two loads,
This week so far: 1149 loaded, 166 deadhead, on two loads.

Of course, I hear from "reliable sources" that: 1. my company is about go insolvent at any moment, 2. they have no freight or customers, and 3. have probably actually lied to me about these miles that I ran above, and that it was all just a big Hallucination (.... I think I'll just go kill myself ..... errr .... NOT .... :D)

Very subtle....indeed....*LOL*