Cargo Box Update

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You guys have been on the road WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too long!!! LOL. GEEZ, don't you know the right way to simulate movment is to shake the laptop in the direction on the movment you wish to simulate. Layoutshooter

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK, Hands up, how many of you actually looked at Phil's photo's and did the scrolling thing.............

Nice floor Phil, worthy of anything Brunswick makes!

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
to me.personally looks like there is to much oil on the back end, but i like a dryer lane so what do i know?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The box is done!!! I will be into FedEx on the 8th for TVAL, unless there is a cancelation on the 5th. I get my signs on the on the morning of the 7th. I hope to be in service on the morning of the 13th if not sooner. Pics tomorrow if it is not snowing. Layoutshooter

miker

Seasoned Expediter
Layout- forgive me in advance for a dumb question as I know very little about straight trucks, why did it take so long in getting a new box put on? my goodness that is a long time to be without work

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It was a VERY long time. The box had to be custom built. There were all kinds of problems and engineering things. We did get into Monday's TVAL test. We shall be back in service on Wed. the 8th around 4pm. Just as soon as we get the signs on the new box. Layoutshooter