Can't Log Out

bludragon13

Seasoned Expediter
Don't know where to go for help. When I click the "Log Out" button I get a message asking if I'm sure? I click "yes" and then nothing happens. I'm still logged in. Got any suggestions?

whitechocolet

Seasoned Expediter
OK, he got Logged Out. Just kept trying, left site, came back, tried again. Finally logged out. The reason I know is we use the same computer and I wanted to log in, which I did. Must be one of those elusive 'puter gremlin.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I never log out, and the old format didn't log me out, but this one does, which is a PITA when the internet signal is not good, (like here in Eagle P**** Tx) and I keep getting bounced offline.
I don't even know where the button to log out is, lol:eek:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheri, quit using those naughty words and trying to disguise them by putting a "P" in front of them. Next time try using "Br" as a suffix. Brass!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
My evil plan has come true...you can enter but you can't leave. Muhwahahaha. Muwahaha.

Dr. Evil

:D:p:rolleyes:

Okay, for real - when two users share the same computer - it can get buggy. Our system likes to place a "cookie" on your computer (very small) to make sure your browser and our server speak the same nerdy language.

So the simple way to avoid this is by Member #1 use Internet Explorer and User #2 use Firefox. Each browser get's their own cookie. Everyone is happy. :eek:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ok, lemme see if I got this straight: I'm actually in Eagle Br**** goofin off on Hotel Expediters Online California? ;)