Can someone point me in the right direction (Regarding Sprinter Vans)

BHXpress

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
Hello,

I live in Missouri. I'm doing some research on opening a sprinter van company. Can somebody point me in the right direction where I can get information on this? What's the demand for loads? I wouldn't have an issue with getting drivers.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
How much do you know about $printers ?

You say you can get drivers.

Do you know anything about keeping drivers ?

By breakfast the $printer experts should be up to advise you.

Welcome to the site.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry to sound negative, but if you have to ask these questions you would most likely fail. I would suggest driving for someone yourself to learn the business,before investing a large sum of money.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello,

I live in Missouri. I'm doing some research on opening a sprinter van company. Can somebody point me in the right direction where I can get information on this? What's the demand for loads? I wouldn't have an issue with getting drivers.

If you want free info, plan to spend about 5 hrs a day for 30 days reading this EO Forum. Read all posts, past and present. The info you are seeking come in bits and peices. You'll get about 90% of info needed to start the fleet.

Or, if you want to know everything in 2 days, may be some fleet owners here on EO are willing to give you the consultations. Of course, I would offer the donation for their time and expertise. Good luck :)

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
i mean...does Walmart give K Mart marketing tips?.....gee whiz....

Lol...OVM, wait a mit:) It was K Mart that gave Walmat the tips and look what happened. On the bright side, this OP could be the next Fed Ex CEO. Eitherway, let's give him the supports like you guys/gals have done to me :):)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lion's fans have been grumpy all week.

43993935.jpg

BHXpress

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
BH Xpress is up & running. I've signed on as a carrier for a few of the expediting companies. If anybody has any words of advice for me, let me know.

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
I'd start w/ answering OVM's question from December. Think of it as timed freight and you're way late. :)))