C19 Topics

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The fact that the Democrats let blm and antifa beat and kill trump supporters and then turn a blind eye.......but you get mad over a reference to something evil......your part of the problem.

The fact that a black Capitol police officer killed a unarmed woman and only came forward after 8 months but a white cop in Columbus,Ohio who shot a knife welding black teen who WAS going to stab another black teen was shown on tv and even had his family doxxed by the left....if you don't see the problem then you really do have your head up somewhere the sun don't shine.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep. No more name calling like green shirts and the rabid right. Good.
I see no reason we can't discuss what's going on with the division between political parties or bias in the mainstream media so long as we don't get into personal attacks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one was personally labeled as a "green shirt", brown shirt, having a certain "genetic make-up" or anything else. However, it seems like criticism or ridicule of the media, political groups in general or public figures in particular should be fair game.

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
However, it seems like criticism or ridicule of the media, political groups in general or public figures in particular should be fair game.
You guys just don't get it.

Criticism and ridicule is fine, but when you are equating what they stand for with the most evil of evil, is crossing the line.

I really don't get why that is so hard to understand.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You guys just don't get it.

Criticism and ridicule is fine, but when you are equating what they stand for with the most evil of evil, is crossing the line.

I really don't get why that is so hard to understand.
I assume the "most evil" to which you refer is the German Nazi party.

Maybe a lot of people have heard the terms "nazi" and "racist" thrown around so much the past few years that their meaning has been devalued to near zero. It comes from both sides of the political spectrum, but the liberals have been particularly vitriolic in their attacks on Trump and his supporters. They've been called nazis and racists so often that it no longer raises the public's eyebrows. This has been instigated in large part by the mainstream media. The demonization and name-calling started when Trump came down the elevator and it continues to this day. For example, this past weekend Jonathan Capehart of MSNBC said on a PBS interview "...I think MAGA and the domestic terror threat is much more worrisome than any foreign threat we could face." The "foreign threat" to which he refers is ISIS and al-Qaeda. How ironic that the vast majority of domestic violence and damage over the past couple of years has been done by radically liberal BLM and Antifa groups.

Many people under 40 likely know next to nothing about Hitler, Nazi Germany, what they stood for, or what they did. Their concept of evil is whatever the media has deemed it to be for the week: Trump, law enforcement, slave owners, Southern governors, anti-vaxxers...whatever.

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I trust Fauci about as far as I would trust freddy Kruger from Friday the 13th....
Doctor shock from the old Saturday afternoon horror movies tv show has more experience than fauci....and better bed side manners.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But if Donald Trump told you invermectin was the miracle covid cure you would already be on your way to tractor supply to pick up some huh?

I overhead a couple of guys talking the other day and the one said that invermectin saved his life, but he had a hard time getting a doctor to prescribe it. It took everything in me to not bust out laughing at this poor dude who was was misled.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
But if Donald Trump told you invermectin was the miracle covid cure you would already be on your way to tractor supply to pick up some huh?

I overhead a couple of guys talking the other day and the one said that invermectin saved his life, but he had a hard time getting a doctor to prescribe it. It took everything in me to not bust out laughing at this poor dude who was was misled.
You do know that there are two versions of ivermectin, don't you?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Yes the cream form and the pill form, I wonder if the idiots use the cream one as icing on their cake….

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Not sure. Just wondering how better off we would be (since the vaccine doesn't appear to give long lasting immunity and doesn't stop the spread) if we had widespread access to off label medications like Ivermectin and hydroxychlorquine as a back up to the vaccine and in many cases as a protocol to prevent serious illness even without the vaccine. The Left should focus less time on being therapeutic deniers.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Not sure. Just wondering how better off we would be (since the vaccine doesn't appear to give long lasting immunity and doesn't stop the spread) if we had widespread access to off label medications like Ivermectin and hydroxychlorquine as a back up to the vaccine and in many cases as a protocol to prevent serious illness even without the vaccine. The Left should focus less time on being therapeutic deniers.
That's because most of the Democrats have there heads.up each other's rosebuds.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The sad thing is the animal version is cheaper than the human version of the drug.......and the Democrats like it that way because you don't see them putting a cap on how much prescriptions cost us.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There were a couple of super computers that spit out hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment but further studies showed it to not have much effect. Where did the ivermectin treatment come from? That drug is used to treat parasites, not viruses. My guess is that some crazy democrat who figured that if some crazy republican can start the whole Qanon BS 2 can play that game. And they fell for it, hook line and sinker...Wow, these knuckleheads are soo against taking the vaccine they are willing to believe anything, how many are going to pay with their lives???? Very sad actually.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The sad thing is the animal version is cheaper than the human version of the drug.......and the Democrats like it that way because you don't see them putting a cap on how much prescriptions cost us.
Human life has been deemed worth more than animal lives which is why the human form costs more. Another example of the disconnect between what it costs to make a product and how much its sold for.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Human life has been deemed worth more than animal lives which is why the human form costs more. Another example of the disconnect between what it costs to make a product and how much its sold for.
The drug companies made their money back.....because this is not a new drug, it has been out for years. It started out for horses and was tested to see if it helped humans.....yet it cost more for humans.....like diabetic medicine.
But narcan is free to save drug users from oding.....

• Haha