Burger Chef vs. Dr. Dusty

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Ding, Ding! Debaters please retire to your corners. Round one is complete in this stimulating debate of the definition of a "chef". As we go to the cards we see the judges have this
1st round brawl at a draw. Now back to the live action!!

Ding, Ding, round 2 commences!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, this is cute.. and its all good!! :D I have never worked at Burger Chef, but i do know a Jeff or 2, and while I never canned any Ravioli, i do make a really good Shredded Chicken and Dill Ravioli with a sun dried tomato and fresh basil sauce....:D

Rhodes101

Not a Member
I found a recipe that is right up your alley!:)

Backpacker Blogs - Trail Chef: The Best Fake Burritos Ever

Dennis's Fake Dahl Burritos

Dried curry lentil soup (available in bulk bins at the grocery store)
Instant rice
Tortillas
Green onions, diced
Raisins
Red pepper, diced
Coconut flakes
Cilantro, chopped
Jalapeno peppers, diced

Cook the rice and dried soup (use less water than what's called for, so the consistency is a dahl-like paste instead of soup). Fill tortillas with both, then add fresh toppings to taste.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Like the one I read back in December

"You all been had, greg334 doesn't own a truck"

Then followed by a few posts down

"he isn't a truck driver but works at Micky D's"

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey sometimes you just need to use those Fake or Faux items to get to a desired end...this is a great recipe for those on low card diets...This was a favorite for clients that wanted to lose weight....

Mashed "Faux-Tatoes"

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00

6 cups cauliflower
8 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoons butter
salt & pepper

Steam cauliflower until soft. Measure cream cheese into bowl and into small pieces.

Drain cauliflower and add to cheese. Mash with potato masher or hand mixer. Add butter, salt & pepper to taste.

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Chef, I had to tell you this,I figured you would appreciate it.
I got to the Petro outside of KC last nite and wondered inside to see if the Iron Skillet was gonna be dinner. I looked at the line up and saw green beans in the line up. I instantly lost my appietite, cause they are not the "hand picked fresh" ones that I like. So instead I oppted for the 2 for $1 bananna deal and had those for dinner. Glad to see you made it home, I like Washington, MO. I usually have good luck there.:D:D