Bruno makes an end run and . . . Touchdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
In a stroke of genius Bruno found a secret passageway into a carrier forum meant only for the snooty and snotty!

The secret is out now for all of you that have protested the inability to comment on the carrier specific forums other than your own.

All you need to do is make a carrier specific statement in the form of a thread on the general forum and it will be moved to the appropriate carrier forum that you were not allowed to comment on in the first place!

Of course you will not be able to make a follow up comment on your own thread, but what the heck you can make a new comment in the form of a thread to the general forum again and it will be moved again to the targeted carrier forum.

Thank you Bruno for your part in breaking down barriers and in promoting free and open discussion . ;)

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
In a stroke of genius Bruno found a secret passageway into a carrier forum meant only for the snooty and snotty!

The secret is out now for all of you that have protested the inability to comment on the carrier specific forums other than your own.

All you need to do is make a carrier specific statement in the form of a thread on the general forum and it will be moved to the appropriate carrier forum that you were not allowed to comment on in the first place!

Of course you will not be able to make a follow up comment on your own thread, but what the heck you can make a new comment in the form of a thread to the general forum again and it will be moved again to the targeted carrier forum.

Thank you Bruno for your part in breaking down barriers and in promoting free and open discussion . ;)

A loophole???

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, a loophole. You tie a REALLY big knot and leave a big loop at the top and you drive a truck or tax laws through it. :rolleyes:

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter

Not real sure if your post is all that productive, But are you trying to have a rule put in place? Are you saying that a Forum member with around 14 years experience with "that" carrier has no business commenting about that carrier. Would you prefer that we all just mind our own P's & Q's?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Are you saying that a Forum member with around 14 years experience with "that" carrier has no business commenting about that carrier.
Yup ..... once you leave a carrier all that knowledge and experience is immediately rendered worthless and devoid of any value.

Would you prefer that we all just mind our own P's & Q's?
Nah ...... no need to worry about them P's & Q's ...... Mr. Jingle-a-ling (aka "The Keeper of the Keys") is keepin' an eye on 'em.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I read the four or five threads and two things come to mind, well actually a few;

This proves what I have been thinking all along - cheerleaders, fleet owners, favoritism are all key words that come to mind with that thinking. Not saying whom I am talking about.

The originator of the original thread was honestly attempting to talk about something that was carrier related but no access was granted to that person to actually post in that carrier related forum and it was moved for some odd reason (see above comment) but on the other side of the coin, I have yet to see some of the non-carrier specific threads moved out of the carrier forum so we all can comment or post which brings up the question of "what is going on" in the minds of some? (not you Lawrence)

I have been accused of some rather odd things lately (won't say what) but I haven't been posting much in the last few days ... or for that matter much at all this week and find that five threads, which includes tangents seem to take those accusations away.

As one famous and upright American civil rights leader once said "can't we all just get along?"

I hope you all had a great holiday. I think next year we all should demand that our carriers keep us moving for the holiday.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Not real sure if your post is all that productive, But are you trying to have a rule put in place? Are you saying that a Forum member with around 14 years experience with "that" carrier has no business commenting about that carrier. Would you prefer that we all just mind our own P's & Q's?

This is the problem when someone reads into a post. Not trying to say any of the above, not even close. There were no secret intentions here. Just a sorta "loophole" was discovered and it is humerous that Bruno's post ended up where he would have liked it to be in the first place.
BTW it was a good post with an excellent suggestion that some of the FECC complainers would do well to follow.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I think this topic can better be served here in the web site services and support forum.... :)

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
This is the problem when someone reads into a post. Not trying to say any of the above, not even close. There were no secret intentions here. Just a sorta "loophole" was discovered and it is humerous that Bruno's post ended up where he would have liked it to be in the first place.
BTW it was a good post with an excellent suggestion that some of the FECC complainers would do well to follow.

Must just be a coincidence that your post follows the removal of a post in the general forum and placed where us commoners can't comment on the post, then a post was locked by a member of the upper crust because ... oh yeah it was not productive, what a crock. Then another thread brought out the "man" asking if we were a little punchy. And now you come in and mention that a non snot nose has dared find a way to mention the company now known as "that " company.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Must just be a coincidence that your post follows the removal of a post in the general forum and placed where us commoners can't comment on the post, then a post was locked by a member of the upper crust because ... oh yeah it was not productive, what a crock. Then another thread brought out the "man" asking if we were a little punchy. And now you come in and mention that a non snot nose has dared find a way to mention the company now known as "that " company.

JaminJim,

You are reading WAY to much into my moderation of some threads today......way to much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.