Bring on Turkey-vember

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Buyer Beware...

I was shopping at Meijer. Needed some decaf instant coffee. All they had left was some cheap off brand. I took a chance, now I know why it was still on the shelf This was the worst tasting coffee (if you can call it that) I've ever had. More like a bitter coffee flavored tea. Didn't madder how much or little I used, it still tasted like crap.

I drink mine black, tried adding cream didn't help. Maybe a ton of sugar is needed. This is going in the trash.

6cb1d135ff9c78ba15f9994ef59c62d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
First of all it is decaf yuck yuck lol

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Read the one about the indictment
I was looking all over the news to see what you referred to but I couldn't find anything. You did say it was in a news release, right? You couldn't possibly be referring to Fox and Breitbart as news sources, would you?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: hazmat and Ragman

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, this doesn't surprise me in the least. Funny that the cat is out of the bag without enough time for the country to digest it all. She'll still win. All I can say is that the American people are too dumb to look outside the box, and too afraid to steer clear of the status quo, when pulling the lever.

You should send this to Fox News so they can do some more apology. It's just propaganda.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
anyways....the winner of who gets in the last word is..............LOL

how do you keep an A-hole in suspense? Tell you later.....

Now at the Monticello Walmart again....a replay of last week so far....

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Periodic, you really need to cover your ears sometimes, instead of telling people to talk somewhere else. We have an election coming up, and with it comes daily discussion. This thread is about daily discussion, is it not? It's not like we're consuming the thread with political talk. We're just talking.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Periodic, you really need to cover your ears sometimes, instead of telling people to talk somewhere else. We have an election coming up, and with it comes daily discussion. This thread is about daily discussion, is it not? It's not like we're consuming the thread with political talk. We're just talking.

It gets really annoying to read. Just like last month when iceroadtrucker would post 10 pictures and really long posts about why he hates Hillary. Sorry it annoys me that's it's happening constantly. Once or twice is okay, sure I didn't say a word, but multiple times makes it really annoying.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

It gets really annoying to read. Just like last month when iceroadtrucker would post 10 pictures and really long posts about why he hates Hillary. Sorry it annoys me that's it's happening constantly. Once or twice is okay, sure I didn't say a word, but multiple times makes it really annoying.

It's almost over...:)

Reactions: ntimevan