Owner/Operator
Men are a luxury not a necessity - Cher

Men should be like Kleenex....soft, strong, disposable - Cher

Good morning gang....coffee at hand....beautiful morning in Watertown SD

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Eddie asked what kept me awake...lol
I am just Happy you didn't answer OVM .... and then go into the details of that FBI investagation ......

Kinda of awake in El Paso .... now in number 1 position with 5 to 10 loads leaving daily ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
Half of those loads should've been gone by 10 am eastern. That's been my experience.

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

That's cool and all, but I can't give any real credence to the article itself, after this bit of nuclear sludge:

"Donald J. Trump genuinely cares for the American people. He is a natural leader, he enjoys helping people because he believes in bettering America, not policies that encourage ‘pay for play’."
Read the one about the indictment

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Buyer Beware...

I was shopping at Meijer. Needed some decaf instant coffee. All they had left was some cheap off brand. I took a chance, now I know why it was still on the shelf This was the worst tasting coffee (if you can call it that) I've ever had. More like a bitter coffee flavored tea. Didn't madder how much or little I used, it still tasted like crap.

I drink mine black, tried adding cream didn't help. Maybe a ton of sugar is needed. This is going in the trash.

6cb1d135ff9c78ba15f9994ef59c62d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums