Bring Lawyers, Guns and Money

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
“For more than two decades, I’ve opposed efforts to ban guns, ban ammunition, ban magazines, and dismiss gun owners as some kind of fringe group unwelcome in ‘modern’ America. The Second Amendment isn’t some archaic custom that matters only to rural Americans, who find solace in firearms out of frustration with their economic circumstances. The Second Amendment is unique in the world. It guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms. To argue anything else is to reject the clear meaning of our Founding Fathers. Self-reliance is the ethic that made America great, and our Founders understood that. They knew there would be circumstances where Americans might need to use firearms to protect themselves and their families... The clear meaning of the Second Amendment has not stopped those who want to punish firearms owners—and those who make and sell firearms—for the actions of criminals. It seems like every time there is a particularly violent crime, the anti-gun activists demand yet another restriction on the Second Amendment... After Senator Obama made his unfortunate comment that Pennsylvanians ‘cling to guns and religion’ out of bitterness, Senator Clinton quickly affirmed her support for the Second Amendment. That drew Senator Obama’s derision. ‘She’s running around talking about how this is an insult to sportsmen, how she values the Second Amendment,’ he said. ‘Like she’s on the duck blind every Sunday...packin’ a six shooter!’ Someone should tell Senator Obama that ducks are usually hunted with shotguns... The next President will appoint literally hundreds of federal judges, and is likely to have the opportunity to nominate one or more Supreme Court justices.” —John McCain

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
‘Like she’s on the duck blind every Sunday...packin’ a six shooter!’

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! :p

Dale
(one of them thar bitter people :D )

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Personally, I could care less about who supports NAFTA.

I am so regulated now that I feel like a thermostat.

I just deal with it, press on and try to find new avenues of income.

If the man prays and likes guns...he gets a closer look from me. :D

PS. You can always move to a country that has a "one party" system if you don't like this one. Ain't freedom great! No chains to hold you.

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
Personally, I could care less about who supports NAFTA.

I am so regulated now that I feel like a thermostat.

I just deal with it, press on and try to find new avenues of income.

PS. You can always move to a country that has a "one party" system if you don't like this one. Ain't freedom great! No chains to hold you.

A lot of Americans make that comparison. Sure it could be worse, we could live in Myanamar or Sudan. But this country could be much better, and very soon it may be very bad because of our poor leadership and complacentcy of the people.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
A lot of Americans make that comparison. Sure it could be worse, we could live in Myanamar or Sudan. But this country could be much better, and very soon it may be very bad because of our poor leadership and complacentcy of the people.

But Vinnie, it is the people who are at fault for the poor leadership and what has happened. We let them rule us instead of us ruling them. No one has yet learned that the people are the one who is in control, the example is the immigration bill and how the senate got the message - no.

The other thing is McCain is a stronger leader than the other two, but not what I would consider presidential quality. God only knows what Obama can do in a leadership position, he has absolutely no experience and may be the one who messes up Iraq and get us into a war with Iran. At least with Hillary, we know she can lead and also fire people, but will we see a balance in congress if she is elected? doubt it for the first two year.

Just remember we need real leadership, someone who can say" I am going to present to congress...." and do it. I want to see someone who if they face a block on judicial appointments, bring it to the people instead of compromising with the senate. Oh and also someone who will force congress to start impeaching some of these judges on ethics issues.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bring Lawyers, Guns and Money!

John McCain quoting Warren Zevon. Cool. Too bad Obama didn't quote him also. I got this mental picture of Roland and his Thompson Sub Machine gun hunting ducks. Much better image than a six-shooter.

Jayman

Expert Expediter

Amen and pass the ammunition! LOL

Oh yeah, If the man prays and likes guns...I already decided he is for me! :)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
All I know is if Obama or Hillary gets elected I'm hiding my guns until the day the Feds come to take them. Then I will excercise the 2nd Admendment. What people need to realize is the reason we have to right to keep and bear arms is not just to go hunting or to enjoy trap shooting, it's also there so we can overthrow the government and start over if need be. Now let me shut up before I get sent to Gitmo.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ya Gitmo man , Coronado man, camp Pendleton, Devils Play Ground CA, China Lake, Granite MTS, Tiefort MTS, Hidalgo MTN CA, Chocolate MTN Ca, Yuma Proving Grounds AZ, Cheyenne Wy, Fort Hood Tx. Cherry Point NC, Kings BAY GA, Anphibious Base Little Creek VA, Fort Story, New London, Adock Alaska. I here ya Akjar:)
Dont worry about Gitmo but maybe the Iranian Front. HE HE
What a rush

Last edited:

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
But Vinnie, it is the people who are at fault for the poor leadership and what has happened. We let them rule us instead of us ruling them. No one has yet learned that the people are the one who is in control, the example is the immigration bill and how the senate got the message - no.

The other thing is McCain is a stronger leader than the other two, but not what I would consider presidential quality. God only knows what Obama can do in a leadership position, he has absolutely no experience and may be the one who messes up Iraq and get us into a war with Iran. At least with Hillary, we know she can lead and also fire people, but will we see a balance in congress if she is elected? doubt it for the first two year.

Just remember we need real leadership, someone who can say" I am going to present to congress...." and do it. I want to see someone who if they face a block on judicial appointments, bring it to the people instead of compromising with the senate. Oh and also someone who will force congress to start impeaching some of these judges on ethics issues.

I couldn't agree with you more. The thing is when I talk about these issues most people go back to the two party finger pointing just like on Fox News and CNN. And I agree McCain is the less scary of the two..both are not good candidates. We need a constitutionalist president. Also somebody who is fisically responsible. McCain and Obamma want to keep spending money American's don't have. Both are soft on this immagration issue as well that would give this country so much more money if we just finally got tough and kicked them out and kept them out. And both sides keep taking away our rights slowly bit surely. China...I mean I could go on and on.