Border ban angers Mexico truckers....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lets see, I have dug ditches, picked tomatoes, cleaned toliets, swimming pools, schools, drove bus, cleaned track on bulldozers, played music, 3 years in the army, worked retail, worked in a warehouse, worked as a spy, ran a shuttle boat and NOW this business. Tell, what jobs is there that I won't do? Deport EVERY one that is NOT here LEGALLY, reguardless of country of origin.

Reactions: 1 person

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've done a few jobs that illegals are doing..real dirty, strenuous jobs in my time....
some of the blame sits right on the farmers doorstep....they refuse to automate their operations because illegals are cheaper...
They have to go to the source of these jobs...it may hurt for awhile but it would be worth it...

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sorry MorningStar, I went through this "jobs that Americans won't do cr*p"tonight with a Community Activist and told him that what is going on in this country with people who invaded it is a form of forced indentured servitude and making it unconsititional which I can not support.

I don't want these people to suffer at the same time I know they are displacing people who actaully need work. The entire scheme that these empoyers use is pretty much slavery.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Americans would do most of those type of jobs if they could get paid a living wage to do them. The Americans just can't make it on the same wage an illegal can because the American has taxes coming out of their checks that the illegals don't.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Americans would do most of those type of jobs if they could get paid a living wage to do them. The Americans just can't make it on the same wage an illegal can because the American has taxes coming out of their checks that the illegals don't.

and that is one of the areas the government could help out...a low paying job he/she probably would get a healthy rebate check at tax time...they go forgo tax at source collection for these types of jobs....like students in Canada can elect not to pay income tax on a summer job.....that way more is in the pocket every week....

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Plus the fact that we let the illegals scam the system by collecting on food stamps and everything else they make out ok. I know of several farmers that put them up in trailers or crappy houses on their land and pay them about 7 bucks an hour. After they don't pay taxes, rent, or utilities, and then they get food stamps an American would probobly have to make around 15 bucks an hour to have the same thing at the end of the month.