Bonds breaks record...

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
I don't care what anyone says, The jump in his numbers over the last 6-7 years, AS He gets older brings my suspicions out. He was already a hall of fame talent before steroids, He probably would have hit 550-600 homers, so the jump in His power numbers must be directly attributed to something enhancing his power.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
[http://www.baseball-reference.com/b/bondsba01.shtml]

That will tell everyone who cares about the record and Bonds' service record. While with Pittsburgh, his HR-to-AB ratio was about 20.7:1. That was his first seven seasons. After joining the giants in 1993, and the 15 seasons (including this one) thereafter, his HR-to-AB ratio has skyrocketed to 10.66:1.

Also, his numbers with the Pirates had him at 176. The remaining seasons have him making up the rest, 582. In 15 seasons since leaving the Pirates, he's more than tripled his Home Run numbers. Sorry, but he may be able to hit the ball, but the numbers don't lie. That man juiced something.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sorry all you Baseball people but he has been playing for 20 odd years, isn't time that someone who plays, should only do so for a limited about of years so to bring in new talent and fresh faces?

lanier1

Seasoned Expediter
Nah, I am only in favor of term limits for the crooked politicians... not the crooked ball players... They will get weeded out as needed.