Bolt Express

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Straight truck , Driving for some one.

Thanks.. Drive Safe.

Are you driving for the owner who brought over to Bolt the 25 trucks from Tri -State.....whether or not. ...if your in a Str.8 don t hang around the office much after you start to run.....they will shorty run you to death.....thats current Str 8 drivers telling me....I drive a Sprinter type hybred. ..lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheryl?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Cheryl. ..lol she would have physically thrown you off....lol....but shes back driving semi.... and they ve replaced safty management 18 months ago....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Cheryl. ..lol she would have physically thrown you off....lol....but shes back driving semi.... and they ve replaced safty management 18 months ago....

I thought she was nice when she did our orientation.

ontheflyjay

Active Expediter
Are you driving for the owner who brought over to Bolt the 25 trucks from Tri -State.....whether or not. ...if your in a Str.8 don t hang around the office much after you start to run.....they will shorty run you to death.....thats current Str 8 drivers telling me....I drive a Sprinter type hybred. ..lol

No not driving for them. The guy owns one str 8 truck.

How do u like running for them?

Does the other str 8 trucks do good there?

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought she was nice when she did our orientation.

Nice and upfront. ...she made no big promises. ...she had a drivers mentality...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No not driving for them. The guy owns one str 8 truck.

How do u like running for them?

Does the other str 8 trucks do good there?

Been with them 25 months as o-op....90 % or better satisfied with them. ...depending alot on which dispatchers had been calling lately.....lol..........To be as honest as I have seen or told by Str 8 drivers most of the Str 8 s struggle here.....

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Working on 5 years..sure there is a complaint or 3..BUT the war stories I hear of other companies ...I will stay right where I am...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

turritrans

Expert Expediter
Yep and yep. They've been good to/for us.

Murray...get more trucks...have A LOT more loads for you!!!! LOL

Appreciate the service you provide!

We sure could use more partner carriers (and owner ops) like yourself. We are very busy.

As always we appreciate all our partners like John at L1 and Murray.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
You guys have always been great to us!! Good "clean" loads. Professional peeps. Variety of freight. And you pay your bills!!
What else could ANY carrier want!
Sally and I ALWAYS regret when we are just too far out to cover your loads.

As for more trucks, I've promised myself that we won't use factoring. I don't see a way to make the transition, yet, and still be able to pay the rates to the hard working drivers that we'd like to.
But one day we'll be another of those carriers that drivers seek just from word of mouth.
We WILL stay as low-overhead as possible to allow an extra 5% driver pay or 5 cents per mile or something.
I have a place in my heart that is set aside in hopes of being able to make drivers happy again one day.

I'm the guy that will buy my office desk at an office or warehouse auction just to free up capital to pay drivers and vendors faster.
Crazy? Maybe.
Admirable? I sure as heck hope so!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Maybe you need a Dayton branch!!
Or something like one of those "Ruth's Chris' Steakhouse" relationships. :)

Dayton IS the Crossroads!!!

Maybe the Fusion Crossroads!! LOL!!

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
You guys have always been great to us!! Good "clean" loads. Professional peeps. Variety of freight. And you pay your bills!!
What else could ANY carrier want!
Sally and I ALWAYS regret when we are just too far out to cover your loads.

As for more trucks, I've promised myself that we won't use factoring. I don't see a way to make the transition, yet, and still be able to pay the rates to the hard working drivers that we'd like to.
But one day we'll be another of those carriers that drivers seek just from word of mouth.
We WILL stay as low-overhead as possible to allow an extra 5% driver pay or 5 cents per mile or something.
I have a place in my heart that is set aside in hopes of being able to make drivers happy again one day.

I'm the guy that will buy my office desk at an office or warehouse auction just to free up capital to pay drivers and vendors faster.
Crazy? Maybe.
Admirable? I sure as heck hope so!!

Murray, you and Sally remind me of a husband and wife that ran a small trucking/air freight forwarder out of Atlanta, near the airport. ASAP Air Freight. Owned by Jim & Arlene Kolanowski. We (Blue Jay Delivery Service) had a wonderful working relationship with my partner carriers too!
They treated me like a son they never had, and wanted to groom me to buy them out when they were ready to retire! But Jim taught me to grow small and like you bought his office furniture used at auctions too. Only had one truck, 1 o/o local, and I ran his out of state expedites!