Bolt Express

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't see lately too much talk about them. I've been with them back in '09 for three months, I didn't do good at all, but some friends told me they do much better now. So, I'd like to hear some opinions from you guys, especially from actual Bolt o/o. Would you switch to Bolt from a company that gives you an average of 3000 miles a week at $.80/mile?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I think it would depend on what your driving. I believe Mr. Ntmevan drives a hybrid style van?. Plus you go go to the carrier's forum to see what Bolt drivers are talking about.
P.S. If you return watch your language:)

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Going to start next week. I will let you know how everything goes.

Good luck! It's gonna be hard to characterize it after one week. When I started with Nations, the very first eight days I ain't got nothing. After that everything was just fine and we had a long story (7 yrs).

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray....lol....... 3000 loaded mile a week average...LOL.....buy more PB tickets.....Now if a driver is Stupid enough to drive for less than 90 cents a loaded mile you may average close to that.......CV s no way. ...sprinters or sprinter type vehicle yes better miles.....myself I average less BUT I demand a higher rate...so I make more.........You know the saying ....Less Miles . More Money.........lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray....lol....... 3000 loaded mile a week average...LOL.....buy more PB tickets.....Now if a driver is Stupid enough to drive for less than 90 cents a loaded mile you may average close to that.......CV s no way. ...sprinters or sprinter type vehicle yes better miles.....myself I average less BUT I demand a higher rate...so I make more.........You know the saying ....Less Miles . More Money.........lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Drive less make more...:p

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
You've got me curious now. I pulled my loads over into a spreadsheet for 8/6/12-8/5/13. I haven't run numbers yes. Will ASAP.

ontheflyjay

Active Expediter
I put everything in a spreadsheet works great.

I can tell ya anything you want of what I did that day or that week.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
.80 cents a miles sounds like a company that rips their drivers off AKA Action Express out of Milwaukee WI. It seems like there is no perfect company out there but I've wondered if anyone has tried fusion?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think Fusion is the rebranded/split truckload division of Turri Transportation. Vince Turri is a good guy.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
In 2009 a friend of mine who worked there invited me to stop by their building. I was there over night in my van and all was well until the next day, when this woman with blond hair I think came over to my van and started ranting about how I did not work there and I must move. She was a real sweetheart--not. Witch comes to mind.

Now I guess I took up to much room because of their 4 or 5 acres of asphalt I was sitting on.lol

By the way the ranting old woman never ask me if I was there to apply for a job either, yes, she was a real jewel bitxch. Lets see, there was one grumpy office worker came out to smoke, young ,pretty, and she must of been on some grumpy meds, but not as bad as the witch at my van. Then there was this guy,( driver) with a personally from hzell. My friend told me his name and he could have used some nice tune up meds himself. I was told to stay away from him. After several minutes of watching this guy in conversation with some other people, I could see why.

Well that was my first day on the lot at Bolt how wonderful that was...Run Forrest--Run

I did not stay around for day 2..Lovely people lmao and running for the door.