Blind truckers and toilet seat standing

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Been on the road for a few weeks,too busy to check out the site.I like the new lay out,but it seems some people have WAY too much time on their hands.It's always telling how much freight there is out there when the topics begen to drift.No disrespect intended to any group,just an observation.
In my travels to exotic points around the world(mine sites)I encountered a sticker in a rest room at a mine site in New Guinea.The mine was owned by westerners(very large mine)and staffed in large part by locals.The sticker on the stall door had a stick figure squating on the toilet with a red circle and a slash through it.It was to tempting.I slowly and carefully peeled it off and it now has a proud place over the john in my garage.Read all about it in the book which is now 7 months from completion(first volumn anyway).
Oh oh,looks like I have too much time on my hands,better find something to do.
PS
First winter in 7 years I'm not trying to get the heaters or the genpacks working correctly thus enriching all manner of truck stops and Carrier dealers.Oh the good old days.!!
TC

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What? you an author?

I remember some places I've been to didn't even have a toilet, or a latrine or anything but a shovel - you make your own when you needed one.

Yes some of use have too much time on our hands.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I remember some places I've been to didn't even have a toilet, or a latrine or anything but a shovel - you make your own when you needed one.

Ahhhh, Quetico Provincial Park; my army surplus entrenching tool, a roll of bung wad and 10,000 mosquitoes.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Ahhhh, Quetico Provincial Park; my army surplus entrenching tool, a roll of bung wad and 10,000 mosquitoes.[/quote]

Ahhhh the sleeper of my truck:D

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I once saw a sign in a john in Canada. "PLEASE DO NOT EAT THE URNAL CAKES"

Last edited:

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Just for laughs....

I'll come out of the Men's Restroom smelling my hands. I then say to the server, "Wow! That pink soap doesn't clean all that well, but it sure smells nice. I just wish folks wouldn't throw it in the urinal.":D

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
Just for laughs....

I'll come out of the Men's Restroom smelling my hands. I then say to the server, "Wow! That pink soap doesn't clean all that well, but it sure smells nice. I just wish folks wouldn't throw it in the urinal.":D

and here i thought it was candy now you tell i been eating soap