Birds hold 'funerals' for dead

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
NO you don't! It just proved they were too stupid to run! :D NOTHING defeats this predator, except old age.

LOL

They were not stupid, they actually charged the lions ..... and they did it individually at first. It was spectacular to watch actually.
So prey overcame predator ... therefore I WIN !!

Now as for you the Hunter .... there was this moose and it attacked the hunter and ran him off ..... Hunter was using a bow ... which I thoroughly disapprove of btw :mad:

But nonetheless .... Hunter defeated and prey won .... Checkmate I believe :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL

They were not stupid, they actually charged the lions ..... and they did it individually at first. It was spectacular to watch actually.
So prey overcame predator ... therefore I WIN !!

Now as for you the Hunter .... there was this moose and it attacked the hunter and ran him off ..... Hunter was using a bow ... which I thoroughly disapprove of btw :mad:

But nonetheless .... Hunter defeated and prey won .... Checkmate I believe :rolleyes:

One out of a million. LOL! I thought I read once that a liberal became smart too!

Nothing wrong with bow hunting. Just another tool.

I, the hunter, have NEVER been run off by any game. They are all too busy eating and murdering defenseless plants. They ain't as good as the think either. I have slapped one doe on the butt and hit a few with snowballs. EASY to sneak up on them. They are too busy murdering defenseless plants! My cousin likes to spit on their heads.

When it comes down to it, I can feed my family. NOTHING else matters. NO deer has a freezer full of people.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now that is funny ROFL :p

:p

Told you I would win! I am working on my second hundred deer. Don't think I will ever reach that number, don't hunt deer that much. Just need one or two each year now. Spend far more time hunting out on the Lake for duck.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Looking forward to it. I have another crow story too, I'll have to tell sometime, about hunting, a stunned crow getting loose in a kitchen, and apple pie desert. A classic tale.

If we ever have a "HUNKER" I will tell you a story about 3 kids and a crow. Can't tell it in here, to many "special words" that the site's filters won't let through!