Betsy Ross Flag is Racist Now

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Colin Kaepernick got triggered by the Original 13 Colonies flag, the one made by Betsy Ross, because it was made during a time of slavery, said we need to get rid of it.

You know what else was made during a time of slavery?

The Emancipation Proclamation.

Whoop. Whoop.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder if Colin Kaepernick finds the Nike logo offensive. It symbolizes corporate greed, capitalism, exploitation of workers, materialism, use of finite raw materials and contributes to climate change. Besides it looks like a dental floss pick. Um, oh yeah, Kaepernick is a paid spokesperson. Never mind.
floss pick.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
skc3a6rmbillede-2017-01-20-kl-12-53-51.png

This has been the norm for a lot of years. Presidential Inaugurations.

In the center of the current 50-stars flag.

Next to it on either side is the version of the American flag when the president's home state was accepted into the Union.

And on either far end is the flag made by that deplorable Quaker abolishonist Betsy Ross.

(for accuracy's sake, the Quakers did kick her off Oats Island when she married a non-Quaker, and that's when she started going to a real church, the same one attended by G. Washington, who convinced her to sew the flag)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wonder Kaepernick has seen this......

hamburg-07570590.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nike Flag Chocks.jpg
The MSN failed to report that Nike also pulled all Flag Wheel Chocks from retail stores. Kaepernick was not only offended by the 13 star flag these chocks sport but also the color and that a wheel chock symbolizes the thwarting of forward mobility and racial restraint.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You know, he cracks me up, I get it that he wants to fight racial injustice, I respect that, but if that was the case, he wouldnt have partnered with a company that uses slave child labor in third world countries to make shoes that young black men actually kill each other over because they are priced out of the reach of your average person. All while the companies probably mostly white executives kick back and smoke a big cigar and brag about all the money that they are making....

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All while the companies probably mostly white executives kick back and smoke a big cigar and brag about all the money that they are making....
Nike Executives.png
Yeah, pretty white. Only Philip H. Knight and Monique "Monica" Matheson smoke big cigars. Michael "Mickey" Spillane smokes Lucky Strike straights. LSMFT

Reactions: Turtle

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know, he cracks me up, I get it that he wants to fight racial injustice, I respect that, but if that was the case, he wouldnt have partnered with a company that uses slave child labor in third world countries to make shoes that young black men actually kill each other over because they are priced out of the reach of your average person. All while the companies probably mostly white executives kick back and smoke a big cigar and brag about all the money that they are making....

It was obvious he doesn't have much upstairs when he opted out the 49ers contract. He walked away from guaranteed money! & they were happy to get rid of their problem. When the league blackballed him, endorsement dollars were the only avenue left.

I can't help but wonder if Nike has duped everyone with this stunt right on the holiday weekend.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I’m now non racist compliant — l now own one pair of brown red yellow black tan and white underwear/ along with matching shirt n pants. My Buick is grey. I don’t know any grey people but some of my friends have grey hair-may not be Kaepernick compliant.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle and Ragman