being charged for qual com and seperately for messageing?

hanoki

Active Expediter
I was looking at a settlement sheet and could not believe that in :confused:addition to the qual com charge there was one there for texting

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was looking at a settlement sheet and could not believe that in :confused:addition to the qual com charge there was one there for texting

There is a $2.00/week fee for text messaging. This service is not mandatory and you can opt out at any time. Personally I like it. I was without it for 2 months this past summer and missed it. Almost all of my load offers come as a text message to my phone before they come across the QC. Although at $35/week for QC service, the text messaging should be free.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Moot is correct. I would also add that if you have qualified on the drivers reward program, that fee is waived. We currently have no drivers paying for it.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Unless what they are seeing on the settlement sheet is the escrow charge for QC and then the 35 for messageing..which will stop when the escrow is fulfilled..other thatn that the $2 issue has been explained.