Been waiting over a month now

Hector72

Active Expediter
I have been waiting over a month now with a fleet owner claiming he adding another truck.I have been approved and ready to go with the company he sign with and now pass week or so he doesn't return my calls and the company I apply and was approved by doesn't either.This guy called me 6 weeks ago and said he wanted me to drive for him since I have over 10 years exp in otr,expedite is new for me and I don't know how long it takes for a fleet owner to get the keys to a new truck.We talk over the phone at lease twice a week for last 6 weeks and now in the last 5 days he doesn't answer his phone or my voice mails.I want to move but when I call the company I apply with they don't answer either.10 years in this business and I never had a owner or a company that give me this much run around.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
If a owner or company won't return your calls or anything that's a sign to move on. Plenty of companies with fleet owners out there needing drivers. Which company you trying to get on with ?

Hector72

Active Expediter
Panther and now they don't answer there phones!I'm looking into other carriers but most want me to get haz mat which I drove for 10 years without ever needing it.I have everything but haz mat and I really don't want to get it.Is there any other carrier that don't required it?I try Diamond Delivery Service they don't required it but it has been 2 years since I did OTR,I been doing local for last 2 years but they wouldn't consider that recent even tho I have 8 yrs in OTR and 2 yrs local.

Last edited:

Hector72

Active Expediter
Also I want to go back to OTR its in my blood,my buddy been in expedited for 2 yrs now driving both box and tractor trailers and he making like $1200 or more a week!My local job is hourly and they cut my hrs back and now i'm looking else where.

Hector72

Active Expediter
Your not calling the right number. Panther always awnsers the phone when I have called them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well not for me,I did get someone but the guy told me I have to talk to the recuiter that approved me,he wouldn't give me any help.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Yea the recruiters were hard to get on the phone when I was going through the approval. Maybe 1 out of 100 calls i got a live person. I would try else where imho.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Well not for me,I did get someone but the guy told me I have to talk to the recuiter that approved me,he wouldn't give me any help.

Wow. Perhaps they are trying tell you something....

Call a company with time to talk to you.

Hector72

Active Expediter
Wow. Perhaps they are trying tell you something....

Call a company with time to talk to you.

That's what i'm going to do,just found this site last night and also another forum and read some things about Panther I didn't like.I'm looking else where.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What's the big deal about doing hazmat? get the book, take the test, get checked out by the feds and you are good to go.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's what i'm going to do,just found this site last night and also another forum and read some things about Panther I didn't like.I'm looking else where.

Hola Hector. What things don't you like about El Gato Negro Con Dos Cabezas? Yeah, those dos cabezas can be somewhat disconcerting, especially to a ninõ. Please reconsider becoming an expediter magnifico at El Gato Negro Con Dos Cabezas, a free loofah awaits the first 100 contractors to sign on. Remember, dos cabezas are better than uno!

Last edited:

sluggo

Seasoned Expediter
Hola Hector. What things don't you like about El Gato Negro Con Dos Cabezas? Yeah, those dos cabezas can be somewhat disconcerting, especially to a ninõ. Please reconsider becoming an expediter magnifico at El Gato Negro Con Dos Cabezas, a free loofah awaits the first 100 contractors to sign on. Remember, dos cabezas are better than uno!

The Spanglish is a nice touch as well as the "urgent red".