Babies or tissue?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You advocate killing all the time so im Not sure why you have a problem with more killing.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, our pro-abortion folks are probably right. There's nothing human about unborn babies. No reason not to kill them all at will. :rolleyes:

Top 10 Mind-Blowing Images Of Human Life In The Womb | LifeNews.com

Just in case anyone couldn't figure it out, that was total mockery of idiocy.

facepalm.jpg

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I advocate capital punishment for the guilty, not murder of the innocent. Those not in the market for a bridge get it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is that to say that, setting aside abortion for a second, that there is no difference between capitol punishment and murder of an innocent?
Yes, if abortion is murder, so is capitol punishment. Ya can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, if abortion is murder, so is capitol punishment. Ya can't have it both ways.

I was not speaking of abortion. I asked is there a difference between the execution of a convicted murderer and the killing of an innocent human being? Is there ANY time when killing another human being is NOT murder? Like if they enter your house? Can you honestly say there can be no differences?

What is murder?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I asked is there a difference between the execution of a convicted murderer and the killing of an innocent human being? Is there ANY time when killing another human being is NOT murder? Like if they enter your house? Can you honestly say there can be no differences?

What is murder?
Murder is the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human. The key word being malice. If someone enters your house, there is no malice.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is the legal execution of a convicted murderer malice or retribution? Are the two the same? How does a legal execution compare to the killing of an innocent human being?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is the legal execution of a convicted murderer malice or retribution? Are the two the same? How does a legal execution compare to the killing of an innocent human being?

A legal execution is just plain wrong, as is the killing of an innocent human being. The real question what defines a human being?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A legal execution is just plain wrong, as is the killing of an innocent human being. The real question what defines a human being?

I won't go into that, as much as I would like too, because I would be accused of trying to FORCE my religious ideas on others.(not by you I am sure) Even though my beliefs on what is, or is not, a human being has nothing to do with my religious beliefs. Other's would likely try to take my remarks out of context.

I do enjoy these conversations when they don't get personal. Thank you!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I won't go into that, as much as I would like too, because I would be accused of trying to FORCE my religious ideas on others.(not by you I am sure) Even though my beliefs on what is, or is not, a human being has nothing to do with my religious beliefs. Other's would likely try to take my remarks out of context.

I do enjoy these conversations when they don't get personal. Thank you!
I do enjoy them also. :cool:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, the bridge is still for sale and there are still bridge buyers in the world.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, the one I bought for a lark, literally, and keep in my back pocket for those who can't grasp more than bridges for sale.