August locations and banter

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just in case some may have missed it....I removed nearly everyone from my FB account....the rest will also be deleted soon...except Load 1, John, and MY Family...I don't really like FB, ..I just want it for family use....

Not sure how I feel about that, lol.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
HMMMMM....Empty in Springfield Tn...would have been #7 in the area.....2 more on the way down...I am out of here....:)

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your in... Your part of the family now :D[/QUOTE]

Looks like John will still be getting a jar of pickles and a cat for Christmas...LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i really appriecate the answer jenny thankyou so very much for putting my mind to rest she is my only sister and i was wondering about it at her age ,
as i cannot afford two flights home in the one year,
it seems by what i found out she is in a hell of a lot of pain got her on high meds & the bloodly hospital would not tell me much even after i told them i was calling from usa i will have to wait till Australia wakes up later this afternoon being it is only 2.30am in the morning there .

and thankyou jenny for info on the great lakes convoy i asked like i mention on facebook but was not getting any feed back so thanks a real lot hope you have a great day & get a killer load if you have not already
wombat

Geez, you ask us two days ago and we told you the same thing. What, didn't believe us. LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And we were gonna open Facebook accounts when we got home and i was gonna friend request you. I feel kinda left out. LOL

FB gets to be an ugly monster....if your friends are really active ya gotta sift thru all the pics and political statements...kinda like here....LOL

Scott...good to know when i hit the delete button...:p..I thinks some may take it personal when they get deleted...which I can understand to a point...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
But I'm not political and I'm sure not gonna send you any pictures. They stay on the video um digital camera um . We only have a Polaroid.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
But I'm not political and I'm sure not gonna send you any pictures. They stay on the video um digital camera um . We only have a Polaroid.

some just post pics and political statements and not much more....if you've been busy for a few days...you can mega pages just to keep up with the REAL news....LOL

I'll put you on if your just going to keep it to statements like here....Tom

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
FB gets to be an ugly monster....if your friends are really active ya gotta sift thru all the pics and political statements...kinda like here....LOL

Scott...good to know when i hit the delete button...:p..I thinks some may take it personal when they get deleted...which I can understand to a point...

Yup, and I just block their posts so I don't have to see certain actions from certain people, such as checking in at locations.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yup, and I just block their posts so I don't have to see certain actions from certain people, such as checking in at locations.

I know...FB ...i blocked what i thought was a feature and next day it was back...or whatever...

I get the message....because i do that for my daughter and son...they love to see where dad is....that is why I trimmed down my list....I am NOT the much of a techy...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I know...FB ...i blocked what i thought was a feature and next day it was back...or whatever...

I get the message....because i do that for my daughter and son...they love to see where dad is....that is why I trimmed down my list....I am NOT the much of a techy...

I didn't say it was you. There are plenty of people on my page that check in places.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken, if JUJU Was to can some of the cats you have ,would you call that a pickled puss....lol