August locations and banter

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was only two on the yard last night not sure about today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Truck will be ready to roll this afternoon..lookin for a good start to the week.

Hope you all had a good week, John, i just read about family friends loss..I think we always ask why when such young person is taken from us, i just don't think we can understand why...My thoughts and prayers go out to your friends

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Morning all, sunny and cool here in indiana. Getting ready to head for a p/u then off to AL. For an am. Del. Hope everyone gets going. Seems things are picking up.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
At the yard. Bit of a crappy week last week, plagued with docs lawyers and replaced a bad mass airflow sensor. All is in order now...so far, lol.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought i needed a mass airfloe sensors once, then i caught my breath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all, well what was looking like a bad week turned out okay ( thanks Disp ). Sitting in Isis having lunch then off to western PA.

John, pass our prayers and thoughs along to the young lady's family, such a sad loss.

Hope everyone has a great and safe week.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank you sir. I am ok, the wife took it way harder than me. I am not a big religious person but I hope it is god working in one of his mysterious ways, cause I can't put logic to it.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning..think my body is on east coast time this morning!

John, I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss.