Auguasted Loads & Locations

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
And Dinner at Big Bob Gibson's I hope.

Ntimevan, that dinner refers to the thing you call supper. Don't want to confuse you

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Actually took her to Whitt's Bar-B-Que in Athens for a pound and a half of pork. Good stuff!

So her maiden name was on her drivers license, but not her passport. We had to make a trip to the health department to get a copy of her birth certificate and marriage license to prove who she was before she could get printed... That was $30 we did not expect. But, by 4PM we were both printed to the tune of $86.50 each (plus her $30) for a $200 journey... So it begins.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Many that haven't been west think Seattle is on the Left Coast. No, no, no - you have to drive hours to get to the ocean. And once here, I'm told it's beautiful, but again, No, no, no - when you get here you can't SEE the ocean. Here is a picture of the Pacific looking west while standing ON the beach. I'm told you can see Russia from here
IMG_20190804_111115670.jpeg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Many that haven't been west think Seattle is on the Left Coast. No, no, no - you have to drive hours to get to the ocean. And once here, I'm told it's beautiful, but again, No, no, no - when you get here you can't SEE the ocean. Here is a picture of the Pacific looking west while standing ON the beach. I'm told you can see Russia from here
View attachment 19232

That's what your brain sees most of the time .... Fog ...

" LOAD 1 "

• Haha
Reactions: Grizzly and Ragman

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
St Johnsbury, VT ....

After a very long, profitable week I wanted to take it slow today. Change the oil, take a shower & relax. Weather is beautiful here right now!
Found a quiet, shady spot & casually went about changing the oil. I may have been enjoying a malt beverage to quench my thirst .. but who's to say? As usual, I start poking my nose around the engine compartment. I go to check the turbo intake hose to make sure it's secure & I notice shiny oil on part of the hose .... crap! I remove the hose & see that oil has been spraying mostly underneath it; fortunately it's not much. The breather hose from the oil separator, that feeds into the turbo intake, cracked and broke right underneath the spot where the clamp secures it. You'll notice in the first photo, a 1/4"-1/2" piece of jagged rubber has broken off & is still attached to the vent valve. My peaceful afternoon just went to sh*t :rolleyes: Well, it could always be worse. I finished the oil change & went to take a shower.

The closest anytime fitness is like 60 mi away, so I needed another option. Before arriving, I looked for truck stops in this area & basically came up with nothing. I found a gas station in town, Maplefields, & decided to call them to see if they knew of a truck stop in the area with showers. They tell me they have showers. Great! I ask them how much ... $7 ... nice. I drive 5 min over to this place & it looks brand new. Shower was fantastic. It has a nice convenience store, a small eating area with 5 tables, electrical outlets & free wifi. Since it looks like I might be hanging around for a couple of days, this place is perfect!

Tomorrow I'll see who can get me the parts in 2 days the cheapest. In the mean time, I might just cut the rough edge that's left on the breather hose & see if I can reconnect it. When I get up & running I'll go to Montreal to see family. I haven't been there in like 5 yrs.

hose 4.jpg

hose 1.jpg