Atlanta tearing down last housing project

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Had the LIB.S passed out $1million to each family it would be far cheaper cost to YOU and I. BUT they spent blinded for the voting power and where's the BEEF?? In a pile of TRASH!! We spent far more TRILLIONS on poverty and LOOK at the END RESULTS TODAY!! They ran CONGRESS for 40 plus years after building the first "GHETTO" and ended up destorying this economy in every sector of the markets in the long run!! AND Now they DEMAND MORE $$!! Cut TAXES for BUSINESSES and let the BUSINESS WORLD take over and RUN this country $$!! How Much is a Trillion Dollars?
A trillion dollars is even more incomprehensible. It's a million million. A thousand billion.
$1,000,000,000,000 = $1 trillion
One trillion seconds equals 1,688 years.
The oldest known human was alive 110 trillion seconds ago.
The US National Debt at the time of this writing is $11,054,250,000 or more simply stated: $11 trillion. The number is so large that the $3.5 billion this debt is increasing per day seems miniscule by comparison. obumer is headed for $23 TRILLION in the LONG run!! $3.6 billion a day flushed!! AND NOW YOU WANT HEALTH CARE TRILLIONS for all including loop holes for illegal aliens ?? LIBERIALISM HAS A TRACK RECORD OF LOSSES/ MISMANAGEMENT!!!! Of course if the RIGHT built the above "TRILLION $$GHETTO'S" we would hear it pounded daily on MAIN EXTREAM MEDIA!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
You are Right, But "They" don't give a Darn about us at all, All they see is their name on a stinking bill and they don't Care what it Costs the Hard working Tax Payers! I Have to agree with Layout when he says to vote Out ALL Incumbents because that's what I'm going to try and do! This is BS and the sad thing about it is that those Nit wits in Office Know this, But Just Keep On Spending like there's a Giant Money Tree out their window and they can Just Pluck off a Bunch of Money and Nobody Cares or will Know!! Maybe they are Going to Build these Ghetto People Luxury Condo's! Wouldn't surprise me a Bit with the Racist we Have in the Big House! :mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am at a lose why you guys think it is the beginning of the end....and you keep exaggerating the debt?

Other countries have health care and other programs and they are not busted...as in the end of the world in debt...some countries were actually running a budget surplus...

NOTE: I am NOT siding with the healthcare just saying about your doom and gloom "end of the world" spiels....

Any of us with half a brain know you are speaking thru a brain fart...:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I am at a lose why you guys think it is the beginning of the end....and you keep exaggerating the debt?

If this was all about health care, ok I would agree with you but it goes to the culture of the country.

See OVM, unlike almost every country in the world, we do not take an oath to a person but principles. Those principles make this country run and one of them is the use of our labor not to provide for the common good of all but to provide for ourselves. The idea that we have to work for the common good comes from Marx and even earlier philosiphers who say man's exisitance is owed to the people above him - look at England and how the Serf System worked.

We departed from this, we took the road not well traveled under the premise that our rights were handed directly to us by God, not a monarch. In turn we hand right to our states and then the federal government.

The debt is part of the positive rights movement, it is part of the need to move society from peoople doing for themselves to government only to provide and it is a step backwards to the english form of government where you still take an oath to Queen and country. We can't survive with high debt amounts, our system is not setup for it, our reserve of rebvenue production power is not with the government but with the people which makes a big difference.

Obama and a lot of others, from the mid-19th century onwards looked at the consitution as a negitive rights document. It only limited the governement to what they can do, not what they can't do so it is veiwed as negitive rights. Obama has been clear about his distain for the consitution, even in his victory speech he has said that now is the time to change the country.

With all of that said.

Our history has been one of progress and successes. We have taken on a lot of obsticals and knocked them down for mankind. In the 19th century, we have progressed from an agricuteral world to a manufacturing world, lifting up people from a poor standard of living to the best the world has seen - and I am not talking about just the US but people of the world.

Many of these things started in England, only to flounder because of the class system, repressive taxes and bueracracy and the crown controlling who does what when and how. But when they got here to our shores, they flourished. Most of the amazing inventions happened here, from the light bulb to electrifying the cities to the automobile for the masses. In the early 20th century things took off, man flew and we made great strides in medicine.

Now ask yourself this, if the government was involved with any aspect of these amazing things at the level we are seeing them talk about today, do you honestly think we would not still be livng as we did in the mid-19th century?

Just take one subject, medicine. If they controlled medical research and profits, where would we be?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where? Sick, dead and dying, just like England. Waiting for that proceedure. Unless you are over 60, then, what kind of coffin would you like? Need a quick shot to help you along?

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Had the LIB.S passed out $1million to each family it would be far cheaper cost to YOU and I. BUT they spent blinded for the voting power and where's the BEEF?? In a pile of TRASH!! We spent far more TRILLIONS on poverty and LOOK at the END RESULTS TODAY!! They ran CONGRESS for 40 plus years after building the first "GHETTO" and ended up destorying this economy in every sector of the markets in the long run!! AND Now they DEMAND MORE $$!! Cut TAXES for BUSINESSES and let the BUSINESS WORLD take over and RUN this country $$!! How Much is a Trillion Dollars?
A trillion dollars is even more incomprehensible. It's a million million. A thousand billion.
$1,000,000,000,000 = $1 trillion
One trillion seconds equals 1,688 years.
The oldest known human was alive 110 trillion seconds ago.
The US National Debt at the time of this writing is $11,054,250,000 or more simply stated: $11 trillion. The number is so large that the $3.5 billion this debt is increasing per day seems miniscule by comparison. obumer is headed for $23 TRILLION in the LONG run!! $3.6 billion a day flushed!! AND NOW YOU WANT HEALTH CARE TRILLIONS for all including loop holes for illegal aliens ?? LIBERIALISM HAS A TRACK RECORD OF LOSSES/ MISMANAGEMENT!!!! Of course if the RIGHT built the above "TRILLION $$GHETTO'S" we would hear it pounded daily on MAIN EXTREAM MEDIA!

Phew!!! I am out of breath and my head is spinning from reading your post. I did not think I could get thru it but I did, painstakingly but I did it. Nobody else will say but I will. With all your CAPS, exclamation points, hyphens, slashes, periods in the middle of sentences, incomplete sentences, misspelled words, fragments, quotes used for no apparent reason, and the list goes on, your posts are unintelligible at best. I am not a grammar nazi and I know I'm not the best writer but for the love of God!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Leo is just "passionate"!!! I think what he was trying to say in a nutshell is that: none of this stupid welfare garbage has worked in the past and that government controlled health care will be the same. IT WILL SUCK!!! I think that sums it up!! Right Leo? :D

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Phew!!! I am out of breath and my head is spinning from reading your post. I did not think I could get thru it but I did, painstakingly but I did it. Nobody else will say but I will. With all your CAPS, exclamation points, hyphens, slashes, periods in the middle of sentences, incomplete sentences, misspelled words, fragments, quotes used for no apparent reason, and the list goes on, your posts are unintelligible at best. I am not a grammar nazi and I know I'm not the best writer but for the love of God!

You're right, you're not the best writer....none of us are. I'm wondering if you can weigh in with your two cents without putting another member down. The way you fling silly third grade names and insults around, it's puzzling to me why you're not carrying infractions here or worse, banned.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME--THE libs. apply the MOCK-SARA PALIN lib. template!! It doesn't work here! YOUR boring posts BORE me!! Here -- !! -- in your face

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're right, you're not the best writer....none of us are. I'm wondering if you can weigh in with your two cents without putting another member down. The way you fling silly third grade names and insults around, it's puzzling to me why you're not carrying infractions here or worse, banned.

I personally see nothing wrong with his posts...

banned for pointing out a flaw in a fellow member? Even I could say maybe this person should try a little harder so we don't have to sit for 5 minutes to translate what he said...EVEN though history shows he says little that is original.

My gawd...I've been called blind and ignorant to the facts...so now I am disabled and stupid....shesh....someone posts you are crazy OVM!!
You calling me a nut too?
way too sensitive maybe because he's picking apart the common theme in here maybe?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is NO need to pick on each other in here. We have OBAMA to pick on!! We have his ENDLESS stupidity for material!! :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have NEVER called ANYONE in here stupid, even if they are!! Obama on the other hand, I have seen and known mushrooms that were brighter then he is!! HEY! DO you think that people might get the idea that I don't like that PUTZ? :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have NEVER called ANYONE in here stupid, even if they are!! Obama on the other hand, I have seen and known mushrooms that were brighter then he is!! HEY! DO you think that people might get the idea that I don't like that PUTZ? :rolleyes:

Never said ya did...and when it was used it is generally indirectly at that.....

you don't like OBama? really? now thats new....*LOL*

Lie down here on the couch and tell Dr. OVM all about it...*LOL*

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

Other countries have health care and other programs and they are not busted...as in the end of the world in debt...some countries were actually running a budget surplus...

NOTE: I am NOT siding with the healthcare just saying about your doom and gloom "end of the world" spiels....

Any of us with half a brain know you are speaking thru a brain fart...:D

Did I Say Anything about Health Care?????? "NO" I was Referring to the Unaccountable Spending That seems to Plague The Tax Payers By Our Government!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man, if Leno was NOT so far in Obama's pocket he would have SOOOO much material he would have jokes for the first 10 years of Obama's reign!!! :eek:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

I was Kinda Wondering if you did or Not Lol :D

witness23

Veteran Expediter

None of us are? hmmm....I might have to disagree with you on that one, threre happens to be more than a few on here that write very well, quite well I might add.

I simply added my "two cents" as you would have it, about his incomprehensible writing skills.

I really do not recall myself "flinging silly third grade names and insults around". Now on the other hand.....I see plenty of that from other members on here and Mods as well. It is quite annoying wouldn't you say Diva? I am sure if I am guilty of these things you say of me, you will certainly point them out.

Infractions, banned, for what may I ask? Ohhh...the "flinging of silly third grade names and insults" that's right, well if that's the case and that conduct was unacceptable then surely they would have to close the Soapbox portion of the forums. Wouldn't you agree?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did I Say Anything about Health Care?????? "NO" I was Referring to the Unaccountable Spending That seems to Plague The Tax Payers By Our Government!!

That would be unaccountable spending by nearly every admin since...the 19th century??? Not just this one...