April locations, but I won't promise spring!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I rarely drink and my medical card was expiring soon so it really didn't hurt anything. My brother and I wondered what would happen if I failed the breathalyzer since I was off duty.

When I was with C&M, and my nephew and I knew we would be drinking, we'd let dispatch know that we would be imbibing, and not to dispatch us. They never had a problem with it.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Laredo. As soon as we deliver it's turn and burn time. Never spent the night here without a load on the truck or pre dispatch and probably never will.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Near Scottsdale, AZ. Pick up near here Monday, heading for Denver. It is HOT and the truck AC is out, like it always is out here. Had it worked on last night, waste of money. I HATE hot weather!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Relocated to Corbin, KY. At the Pilot. Here freight, come to Daddy :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Look at the bright side Joe, you get to test that new APU at 100 degrees.
I see hotel in your future. ;)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would rather be in t shirt and shorts and be sweatin than wearing all kind of clothes to stay warm and not see the sunshine.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would rather be in t shirt and shorts and be sweatin than wearing all kind of clothes to stay warm and not see the sunshine.

Shorts let ALL the BUGS and SNAKES that live in those HOT PLACES BITE YOU!
LOL!! Along with that OVERBEARING SUNSHINE you get to see the fish go belly up from lack of O2. YEP, hot it good! :rolleyes::D It's SO great around here, AZ, they have NO water and want to drain the Great Lakes, like that's ever going to happen! They love hot and stinky so much they have KILLED the Colorado River! :eek:

COOL IS COOL! (just poking fun!)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Relaxing in a cabin in Gatlinburg. No way in hell I'd ever get a truck up here! It was hard enough in a minivan, in the dark, while raining and foggy. But it was worth it. Tomorrow, we deadhead back home. LOL

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking up sound gear for some band in atlanta late tonight dropping in Secaucus, N.J. Where the bands make it rock we make it roll!!:cool: I realy love the night runs wish they all could be.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Flemingburg, Ky to Belvidere Ill. Finally drove thru Chi-town, on 294 to 90. Sure hope IPass really does accept EzPass transponders, or I'm in a pickle :confused::rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app