April Fools & Showers

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
And being on my dime really trying to decide where but thanks steady eddie .. uuuummm rang dispatch let us know .. no suggestions send a message once you decide .... i would flip a dime or a quarter but not got any to flip ..

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
And being on my dime really trying to decide where but thanks steady eddie .. uuuummm rang dispatch let us know .. no suggestions send a message once you decide .... i would flip a dime or a quarter but not got any to flip ..

scour a parking lot, im sure you will find a penny !!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hope everyone is doing well this Monday. Stay alert out there. Looking like a couple of days of more severe weather across parts of the country.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
scour a parking lot, im sure you will find a penny !!!!!!!

Leave the penny's there. I throw penny's out in hopes they turn to dollars. Leave my penny seeds there! OVM keeps track of me just so he can pick-up my penny"s !
Maybe I should start throwing dimes...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Leave the penny's there. I throw penny's out in hopes they turn to dollars. Leave my penny seeds there! OVM keeps track of me just so he can pick-up my penny"s !
Maybe I should start throwing dimes...

when you figure out what fertilizer make them grow, let me know !!!!!!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
no pennys on ground, a couple of old condoms , a pair of lacy panties, several pee bottles , but no pennie,s dimes , or quarters & STONE THE CROWS $11.75 FOR A PKT OF SMOKES

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
of course we do !!!!!!!! dont se me jet setting off to australia for three weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

OK so i when home to see FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT TAKEN ME FIVE YRS & 7MONTHS TO SEE that i save and stay out on the road for very very long periods to save for a long over due trip & your able to see your family friends every few weeks uuuuummmmm .

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok so i when home to see family & friends that taken me five yrs & 7months to see that i save and stay out on the road for very very long periods to save for a long over due trip & your able to see your family friends every few weeks uuuuummmmm .

and visit mates graves that i was with for several yrs oversea,s as well as my parents

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
of course we do !!!!!!!! dont se me jet setting off to australia for three weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Not to mention Disney World last year. Guess we know who's making the big bucks.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Myrtle Beach this year. Ya, we know whos making the big bucks !!!!!!!!!!!!
actually get it right DYNAMITE not me suggest you ring her and ask but no not going to Myrtle beach myself and disney was a share expenses by 12 folks ...... but she is waiting on call if your willing to pay for her trip to Myrtle beach

Last edited:

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
sometimes you just cant let it go !!!!!!!!!!

you two doin ok ??

Doing fine...taking a little Easter break...doesn't seem like we are missing much freight-wise, but will be back out in a day or two. You and the fleet doing well?

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app