Veteran Expediter
Good morning, gang!

1ac4989f1e3b42abc2cefac511173672.jpg

Reactions: Ftransit

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
.......Need to give an update.....
Got to our delivery in New York, three hours early... The customer was so happy to see us early, he gave us a $30 tip to go get lunch on them... :D

Took a nap and headed down to WOM fishing hole.... Wasn't there even 10 minutes and got the magic text "Booked" - PA to Denver, Colorado - 1,700 loaded miles!!!:eek:
WAY TO GO TEAM CRE!!!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, forgot to mention. the "Magic 8 Ball" text us this morning and was trying to pre-book us with a fatty going to Georgia...:cool:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Team Ftransit kicked another one!! Happy customer.........AGAIN!!

"You Rock!! TY so much for the great service as always !
Thank you,"

Last edited:
Reactions: hazmat

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ok. Two bars later. Two loads booked at bars tonight. Plus one added a layover. $ tbd. But like a morning pick and direct over an overnight drive any day.

Now if Pitt will get off its ass!!

Good night all! Sleep well!!

Last edited:

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I've been home since Easter so I guess it's about time to head back out into the cruel world of expediting. Hopefully Bill will leave a few loads for me.

Got rid of my baby tires and put some real ones on my Transit. Michelin LTX M/S 2 245-75-16. Now it looks like it should.

aae4536ac8146225cac654b2be40b656.jpg

Sent from my RCT6213W87DK using Tapatalk

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's about 8% low. At 65 mph it reads around 60.

I mostly use my GPS speedometer so it not too bad.

I'm looking into aftermarket tuners that allow you to recalibrate your speedo for different size tires.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
It's about 8% low. At 65 mph it reads around 60.

I mostly use my GPS speedometer so it not too bad.

I'm looking into aftermarket tuners that allow you to recalibrate your speedo for different size tires.

Save the tuner money. I also prefer a GPS speedo. Not for any particular reason other than after a couple of years on the road I realized it's closer in my field of vision and easy to read up there. Yeah, Sally thinks I'm silly for turning on the GPS to go to the mall. LOL!!