April @ Crossroads Express!!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good morning from the Mountains of Montana. Didn't plan well. When I left Jersey last week it was spring. All I packed was shorts and t-shirts❄⛄

Reactions: hazmat

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning from the Mountains of Montana. Didn't plan well. When I left Jersey last week it was spring. All I packed was shorts and t-shirts❄⛄

Hope we don't get any PPE loads then. Long pants required. Maybe you have one stashed somewhere. :eek::eek::eek:

I even had a paper mill give me a paid of Tyvek pants once! I carried them for a year after that. Never know!

TY350S_WH_01.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh crap...and you are in the middle of power plant and RR land too....just hope they don't go getting all union on ya is all....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
does Don have the safety glasses and hard hat?.....actually do all CRE have these items? even the safety shoes or they sell toe clip ons at Harbor freight...

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
does Don have the safety glasses and hard hat?.....actually do all CRE have these items? even the safety shoes or they sell toe clip ons at Harbor freight...

I've got it all, steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses, hi visibility vest, long sleeve button up denim shirt, always have long pants, and ear plugs. Tired of changing my shoes to boots, just discovered they make steel toe sneakers.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1459871891.673229.jpg

Reactions: Murraycroexp

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

OVM, searching Harbor Freight, can't find those toe clip ons. Did you actually see them at HF?

Reactions: ntimevan