April @ Crossroads Express!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I always say this business can change on a whim/dime....I sat till Thursday with 0 miles...
and then wham 3 loads in 2 1/2 days..made an average week out of a doomed week...wham bam....This is happened more time then I can remember...just keep the faith and have a hobby...LOL

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saturday we decide to take some R&R after a busy 3,200 mile - 5 day rally and used our points for a free room at Drury Inn & Suites which gave us free adult beverages, free dinner and a great free breakfast Sunday morning... Did a truck count and decided to go to our fishing hole by STL... Hopefully it will pay off for us today...:)

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Murray said slim pickings...still empty in Rockwall TX, just missed a Tstorm w/ baseball size hail this afternoon, just got the edge and a few golf ball size hail stones pelted us. Whew, glad for that luck.

Reactions: hazmat

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a tough day here in Nashville too. Bid a couple but lost out to the cheaper carriers.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
when I was in a factory I hated Tuesdays....its a nothing day
Its the day after Monday and its not even the day before pay day...just nothing to it...just a day. :p

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I worked at a place once where Wednesday was payday ...soo Tuesday was the day before payday, lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray said slim pickings...still empty in Rockwall TX, just missed a Tstorm w/ baseball size hail this afternoon, just got the edge and a few golf ball size hail stones pelted us. Whew, glad for that luck.
If you have one of them windshield bubble foil thingees....use a couple bungee cords attach from sideview to side view and put that over the outside of windshield to help protect the glass...

Reactions: Worn Out Manager