April 2020 Fools & Follies

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What got loosened up Rags? I tried clicking the link sent with the alert and got an empty web page.
The order:

• Allows certain businesses that had been closed, like plant nurseries and bicycle repair shops, to reopen, but under social distancing guidelines.
  • Permits some outdoor activities, including motorized boating and golf, to resume, though the use of golf carts still is prohibited.
  • Says businesses which had been restricted or closed because they were deemed to provide nonessential items can reopen, but only for curbside pickup or delivery. And it allows large retailers to reopen certain parts of their stores, like their garden centers or paint sections.
  • Allows employees of landscaping businesses, lawn care operations and pest control businesses to return to work, subject to social distancing rules and limits on sharing tools and maintaining distances between workers and customers.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't figure out that one.

I guess to close for social distancing.

I thought this one was the most interesting. Will it be enforced, refused service, jailed, tarred and feathered...

The Democratic governor's order says people are now required to wear face coverings in enclosed public spaces such as grocery stores if they can medically tolerate it.

---so pretty much everywhere you go you need to be wearing a mask now.

The new normal... Fashion masks ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
---so pretty much everywhere you go you need to be wearing a mask now.

The new normal... Fashion masks ☹

hannibal_200s-74c176c3ebda22a9540e843b01667a26a5a6bac5-s800-c85.jpg

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wear a mask and go play golf...just don't use a cart

One person per cart should be ok I would think.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe motorboats can now be used but are limited to 3.5 HP and only two persons per boat.
Riding along the St.Clair river today I saw a bunch of people in boats fishing close to shore.
Besides the boats being pretty close to one another, I'm pretty sure the space between people on the boats were less then 6 feet :JC-hysterical:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just made $20 changing somebody's xenon headlight in front of my house. (We social distanced and I wore gloves, but it was to avoid touching the glass)

• Haha
Reactions: RoadTime

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No I just did it on Facebook. I’ll post it on classifieds as well, but I don’t think many people use it.
Yeah but I got $325 for my last van. I'd list it as many places as I could

Selling something locally, they think mileage is a problem