April 2017 locations & Gossip

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My daughter in law just had back surgery and is recuperating. I found it on facebook and sent it to her and she almost burst her stitches from laughing so hard..I don't think that was in her therapy sessions! lol

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Toledo = Wayne Rodd?
That would be correct

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Ask him why a right rear wheel sensor in a 2005 would keep giving a speed implausible error. Says 32768 rpm. Had somebody tell me that's 1111111 in binary, or a short. It's plagued me for a year, but if I get up to highway speed without tripping it, it only comes on when I slow down again.

Pretty please and thank you, if you remember and have time while getting yours fixed...:D

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ask him why a right rear wheel sensor in a 2005 would keep giving a speed implausible error. Says 32768 rpm. Had somebody tell me that's 1111111 in binary, or a short. It's plagued me for a year, but if I get up to highway speed without tripping it, it only comes on when I slow down again.

Pretty please and thank you, if you remember and have time while getting yours fixed...:D
Sorry, I'm not there now.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slept at the east Walmart in Laredo ... peacefull ... now to do alittle more basic insulation while its a cool morning sitting here ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

You should seriously consider the foam... it's life changing between the noise reduction and comfort the vans hvac can handle the entire space now without closing my freight curtains .. ok I haven't been to Laredo but I have been to Florida :)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good morning! I tried playing the "EO Catch Up" game, but just didn't have it in me to wade through 30+ pages.

But good morning, anyway!! I'm guessing i haven't missed much!

View attachment 15659
You missed Fastman (Jim) hung up his steering wheel and retired , miss him here.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yet another happy broker!!

Murray/Ken,
I just wanted to follow-up to thank both of you for all your help on yesterday's shipment from Winchester, TN to Troy, MI. All of the service and communication were much appreciated and I hope we can do business again in the very near future.

Regards,
Blake

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, thats
In Troy, Mi.... Looking for Ovm
I think he's sleeping Rags...
Yeah, thats what he said yesterday.

And we're so close to each other.
His loss.

Maybe another time.
am really sorry Rags.....over 700 miles straight thru....i slept in employee parking lot....I just moved to the Walmart on W. Maple here in Troy...
Wish I was there.. would enjoy meeting Ragman!
I'm sure we'll meet up someday.