jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yeah, thats
I think he's sleeping Rags...
Yeah, thats what he said yesterday.

And we're so close to each other.
His loss.

Maybe another time.
am really sorry Rags.....over 700 miles straight thru....i slept in employee parking lot....I just moved to the Walmart on W. Maple here in Troy...
Wish I was there.. would enjoy meeting Ragman!
I'm sure we'll meet up someday.
I hope sometime before we earn our wings!!!! :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting on the load to appear........ A/C is getting a work out already. Larado
The driver ahead of me got out 8.30 am... just had 2 offers ... 1 was 1400 miles but grew to 6 tall skids ... 2nd was off board as we was on phone ...

Sure glad i put the 2 new Shiney silver stickers on van drivers door and front left bumper ... they are 3 for 3 on people headed to beg until they see sticker ... then turn away shaking their head ...
0c31bb7c68873ae0c32e7fa49cf48632.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Waiting on the load to appear........ A/C is getting a work out already. Larado
The driver ahead of me got out 8.30 am... just had 2 offers ... 1 was 1400 miles but grew to 6 tall skids ... 2nd was off board as we was on phone ...

Sure glad i put the 2 new Shiney silver stickers on van drivers door and front left bumper ... they are 3 for 3 on people headed to beg until they see sticker ... then turn away shaking their head ...
0c31bb7c68873ae0c32e7fa49cf48632.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you
Very pretty! Was that what you were going for? lol

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is there such a thing as too much maintenance?

Replaced engine wiring harness, steering u joint, all 4 shocks & mounts, transmission control board and plug, blower motor, coolant pump, alternator, starter, battery, e brake cables and rear backing plates, rear speed sensor, 2 brake lines, wiper arm and not to mention the oil changes, transmission and differential fluid, air and fuel filters, tires, that's in the last year. I'm planning water pump and the spaghetti mess of hoses with factory espar, new rotors and brakes, brake hoses, and trans fluid and differential again. And a power steering flush, flushed the brakes.

There's 218,000 miles on the van. Am I nuts?