April 2017 locations & Gossip

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Did a run Monday from Aurora, IN to Omaha, NE w relocate to LaSalle, IL...loaded last night in Elgin, IL to Waterloo, IS w relocate to S Beloit, IL...Now sitting at Pilot in Carol Stream, IL.

As I was typing this got a load picking up in the morning Goshen, IN to Warren, MI.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
I wonder how many people realize that the relocation money hasn't always been so forthcoming. I see it given freely now, maybe .25... gas money.

Where is it coming from? I would say it used to be a few to several cents of van rate. If they're going to cough up free money for going over 300 empty miles, in Akksole's case, then I would prefer that they dispense with the 'favors', and just give me a raise (or rather, some of the money I used to make).

Akksole, was the second run tied to the first, or just coincidence? I don't know your company, but it's weird to me that there's no freight in what used to be a damned good area(and still is a consistant goldmine for t/t freight). More than likely, it's not no freight, but rather no freight gotten.

This is just me having a moment of medicated pondering. Akksole, please correct me if that's not the case. I'd rather know if I'm a lying jerk. :bored: (I about shat when I saw this emoji LMAO)

Reactions: ScottInBama

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm driving here I sit,cursing my government, for not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be in Michigan....

pothole.jpg