April 2017 locations & Gossip

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Easter dear and all! Almost ready to leave... first stop 60 miles away to pick up my 94 year old aunt and cousin and take them up to my other cousins ranch for Easter dinner!

Drunken chicken's here.

c6ef2266394d9e4d4fb7631c58512b61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't believe what I just did.

Decided to do some laundry and remembered I had stained one of my favorite shirts.

So I pulled out the old spray and wash, and went to town on it, putting much more then needed.

Then I started to smell something unusual.

I look at the bottle, and see this

55b585e2a292278618e90e16d56cc22d.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Decided to do some laundry and remembered I had stained one of my favorite shirts.

So I pulled out the old spray and wash, and went to town on it, putting much more then needed.

That is both terrible and hilarious at the same time! Don't confuse starting fluid with your PAM though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
The video itself I thought was fine and rather comical. The problem occurred when the youtuber who posted it spelled out the offending word in the title, which unfortunately got embedded on the preview for all to see on here. Could happen to anyone.
I see .... Appologies to all offended.
Apologies ain't going to cut it! I'm offended I didn't get a chance to see the video with the offensive word before the post got deleted.

ME TWO !!!!!!!!

Reactions: FlyingVan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good news is, you can go to NYC and the rats won't mess with you

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The video itself I thought was fine and rather comical. The problem occurred when the youtuber who posted it spelled out the offending word in the title, which unfortunately got embedded on the preview for all to see on here. Could happen to anyone.
I see .... Appologies to all offended.
Apologies ain't going to cut it! I'm offended I didn't get a chance to see the video with the offensive word before the post got deleted.

ME TWO !!!!!!!!
Moot and col are offended. When do I get to be offended? I'm never offended! I want to be offended!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
So the good Lord gave me 10 minutes of my life back this morning, my windshield had three days of bug kill. He sent me a thunderstorm and bingo I had a clean windshield thank you Lord:)

What did he do for the bugs ?
The same thing he will do for me when it is my time I will end up being a bug on the windshield of the world !:)
Drivin all night, all night along the highway,
My windshield's so splattered, it's gettin hard to see.
But I ain't got the heart to warsh that winder,
Cause those splattered bugs feel just like me.
- I'm just a splatter on the windshield of life.

schwanman

Expert Expediter

Did it work?

Reactions: RoadTime