April 2012 locations

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Been at home for the weekend. Saw my nephew off to Marine Corps boot camp this morning.

Could not be more proud of him. He's a great kid and I know he'll do fine, but still hard to see him leave

Getting ready to head south.

Kristi

Active Expediter
TA in Monroe MI. Be heading to MO tomorrow and get to see my dad tomorrow night. So stoked!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

art71

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
Tonight The TA in Barkley, Pa tomorrow pick up in West Middlesex, Pa and deliver to Marion, Oh. GO BUCKEYES

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just a reminder for those in the northeast that the Boston marathon is tomorrow so traffic might be heavier than normal.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well!! That will teach me to sit at the "Yard"! About 2215 last night...Shots Fired! lol

Seems someone wanted to go shoot their gun last night in the field across the road. At first thought- Man they do not want me sitting here......

Did have a chance to meet a few Load Oner's.

Anyway woke up at 0600 and at 0605 was unloaded. Sitting in an undisclosed loaction off I-280 exit 1B a little east of interstate.

art71

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
Dropped off in Marion, Ohio this morning. Now sitting at the Flying J in Sunbury, Ohio just off I-71 North of Columbus

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Was in Cartervill GA till this Morning they had one heck of a wreck yesterday that shut 75 for a while a Tractor Trailer and a Pickup on the south bound side. Tractor they let burn to the ground with the trailer. mess cleared about 1130pm. THe Highway was shut down from the 293 to the 290 or so. Reroute south bound from about 5ish last night till about 1130 pm. Sitting here in Kno with nothing to do now. I got to get to Newport News before the 19th. Second sons Wedding is this week walk thru is on the 20th and then the wedding on the 21st.
Been doing what others R to good to do. Waiten, Tanker Load or what not, If I can get to the coast Ill be good to go.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered on the Eastern Shore of VA this morning. Now sitting at the TA in Paulsboro, NJ. Pick up near Philly tomorrow, heading for Toronto.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picking up tomorrow in Dallas going to St.louis.. finally working. turned down a couple on friday that didn't pay well. I do not work for food only

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great polish market there...I think its called "sikorskis" meats, pastry, etc.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Being Polish I would like to visit that market.

On a side note, while being stranded in Ottawa Linda and I
rented a car over Easter weekend and did the tourist thing.
There is a great market area called Byward market. It is huge
covering 6 or 8 blocks with outdoor vendors and many pubs and fine restaurants.
It is next to National Art Museum with the big spider sculpture.
Highly recommended. Ottawa is very nice town.