April 2012 locations

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did number two load yesterday..... Came back to that undisclosed location X1B off I-280... But, hey at least I didn't end up in MARQUETTE, MI.....Bawhahahaha!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Did number two load yesterday..... Came back to that undisclosed location X1B off I-280... But, hey at least I didn't end up in MARQUETTE, MI.....Bawhahahaha!

LMAO!!!!!

I drove through "the yard" on Sunday. Didn't realize that was you or I would have stopped and said hello.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wow, a visit from John himself? I should hang out at 'the yard' too, I might get the privilege.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well it was a beautiful drive from Duluth along the shores of Lake Superior....quite a different way to get from I35 to I75 to say the least.....:)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I've left what I've been told is home, the Bordentown Petro. I guess that would make this my vacation time share. I'm at the Knoxville Petro.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the pilot in E. St. Louis after delivering a old wood
Telephone booth in St Louis.

Plus just did a 2.75 walk around the truck stop.

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Fenton, Mi. waiting for the call from the gods....lol. Had lunch with the cousin at Applebees. Hopefully it will be a long run and will make for the almost perfect day.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At the Quartzsite, AZ Pilot. Pick up at the Yuma Proving Grounds and heading all the way to Ft. Drum, NY. After that a little vacation and going to VA for my brother's wedding.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums