Apology to the members for misposted ads and wallpaper ads.

JTCAPITAL

Active Expediter
I apologize for posting in the wrong sections and in talks with EO now about doing this right . I am new to this industry and never been on a forum before and dont know the rules. I wasnt trying to spam or wallpaper never heard those terms before until the other day. I posted in the finance forum and saw no views or replies so i thought i would post to main forum to get the word out better to drivers. After threads were moved i reposted a thread just to get stories of how drivers were dealing with current situation and what the market conditions are currently in this industry not a ploy to advertise a different way but i can see how it was perceived as another ad launch to which I apologize again. I am from residential mortgage industry and after helping a few friends in trucking business save their business and have family in major carriers, I just wanted to be able to help more drivers in today's market. I didnt mean to make people mad or fool anyone just inexperience with internet marketing and trying to get a start-up business going while keeping costs down. So in the future I hope i can help drivers on this site and I will follow the rules of the forum. Again I apologize and hope to keep a good relationship wiith the members of this site so that the drivers affected by today's credit crunch can get the financing needed to keep the loads moving. Sincerely, Andrew Downey JT Capital Advisors.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, I was one of the 1st to bust on you for the wallpaper, and ill be one of the 1st to say we all make mistakes....So from me its all good...

From your 1st post, the info I read , you have a good product that alot can benefit from...I had already given your contact info to 2 people...Repost that "original" info in the FINANCE FORUM. Yea you might not get a bunch of "replies", but you can bet that your info will go out by word of mouth....Be active here and gain the confidence of the members and you will do fine...

Thanks for the apology..

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I saw your original postings.........

Did you not read the Terms of Use agreement when you signed up??? Probably just clicked "I Accept" without thinking twice, right?

Clearly violated "7", I-J-K with the way you worded your postings. You were here Spamming the board with regards to your services, plain & simple.

But, there's Good People here that will forgive and forget..........So get involved. Don't make the Services you have to offer the ONLY reason you're here. Know what I mean.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
No worries mate.. I'd be calling you if I had not decided no payments.. it's nice owning everything out right. It's amazing how much cash I have on hand at the end of the month. I figure I'll let that pile up until I have enough to get what I want, or, if the truck dies before, I'll have a massive down payment.

I paid off my last tool loan today. I have not been a mechanic for 3 years... (I still have the tools though)

ATeam

Retired Expediter
No worries mate.. I'd be calling you if I had not decided no payments.. it's nice owning everything out right. It's amazing how much cash I have on hand at the end of the month. I figure I'll let that pile up until I have enough to get what I want, or, if the truck dies before, I'll have a massive down payment.

What a refreshing story to hear! So many drivers and driver wannabees just assume that truck payments are necessary and even desirable for tax purposes. Consider the alternative. Consider the notion that debt free is the way to be. What might your business look like if debt service was not necessary? How might it feel to be putting money into the bank each month instead of sending it to others?

For many people, going into debt is the only way to get into a truck of their own but is it wise to make such debt a permenant feature of your trucking career? By making it a goal and living within your means, you can work your way out of debt and into a debt-free business and way of life.

Last edited:

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
My truck may be 11 years old. But it's fit as a fiddle and I don't anticipate anything major going wrong with it. (now that I have rebuilt the front end, the transmission and the brake system :/ )

It might keep me from signing with some carriers, but I don't care. The carrier it is signed with is taking good care of me and does not care how old it is :)

Brisco

Expert Expediter
.......and you just got another "ADVERTISEMENT" post removed this morning. A new thread you started only 1/2 an hour after this Apology.

What part of the Terms of Use guidelines are you not getting???:rolleyes: